• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H E F BUNDY

Oldschool Rs F2P Back Tomorrow

102 posts in this topic

f2p is out. only fresh created accs are able to play the trial.

ggwp I won, ya so trustworthy friend null was wrong

Gnna make it

Ur still lying? Im playing on my main who isnt p2p

Ur still lying? Im playing on my main who isnt p2p

Same.

f**k this s**t you can't say f2p is there and then charge me

cunts

well gg i saved the login info from that acc i made yesterday and it doesn't work and can't recover it with the e-mail i used lol? but the only reason i was gonna try it was because on a live stream mod mat said that any account under 14 days old could try it out but he suggested making a new one the day of release because an account created 3 days before the release of f2p worlds would only get to play for 11 days.

This topic was pure gold lol.

YO TO THE LO.

time to pay up the 2b eocgold that you promised else you're getting banned. you lost fair and square.

time to pay up the 2b eocgold that you promised else you're getting banned. you lost fair and square.

try to log in with an existing acc, which you already created before f2p came up. it wont let you log in. then create an acc in the osrs homepage, it'll let you log in and you can play the trial.

tldr: you're wrong, that guy and I said the truth, i think you wont get it ;) u need to create a new acc to play the osrs trial. I bet you didnt even tried it out lmfao

people still play runescape?

1394169730606.gif

try to log in with an existing acc, which you already created before f2p came up. it wont let you log in. then create an acc in the osrs homepage, it'll let you log in and you can play the trial.

tldr: you're wrong, that guy and I said the truth, i think you wont get it ;) u need to create a new acc to play the osrs trial. I bet you didnt even tried it out lmfao

you've been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness correct?

you've been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness correct?

that's what I'm getting from all of this as well

f**k fagex... retardfest. was going to bot 24/7 Till sept and get maxed pure + 10000b gp

Was going to restart if f2p came out

This is a lie

f**k fagex... retardfest. was going to bot 24/7 Till sept and get maxed pure + 10000b gp

That mentality is one of the reasons why it took them over a year to even consider F2P.

That mentality is one of the reasons why it took them over a year to even consider F2P.

lmfao trudat

that mentality is the only reason osrs is still alive

incorrect sir.

let go already god damn

I just logget on with my main which has been f2p for the last 5 months

that mentality is the only reason osrs is still alive

As an F2P pker its been dead for me since last May because only a small minority of us are actually willing to pay money to F2P pk. s**t like this (they're still doing it even with yews disabled for those that don't know)

http://i.gyazo.com/b3a8371539d6a67b8a363b715fbb8e44.png

is a a huge reason why they're making us pay for it. I understand some people just don't have the time to invest into the game/hate training but that doesn't make it okay to cheat, thats like if I said I want to be a professional soccer player but I can't be bothered getting into athletic shape and I don't have the time to practise so I'm just going to pick the ball up, run down the pitch and throw it into the goals. If you want cheats or short cuts then thats what private servers are for.

so can i log in to f2p non member or not?

so can i log in to f2p non member or not?

Maybe u should try.