• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jub

[Official] World Cup Topic

109 votes

1. 1. World Cup Winner

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1315 posts in this topic

Algeria with that 30% ball possession

Well, the Dutch won 4 games with around that amount of possession

neuer is a god

well deserved win for the germans but algeria played really well, fun match to watch

Truly enjoyable match to watch. Props to Algeria for going at it rather than parking the bus in front of goal. However, the endless ball-chasing resulted in them growing too tired in extra time. Aside from Feghouli, Algeria has some really nice players like Brahimi and Djebou. The best players on the pitch were both goal keepers who both made more than their fair share of good saves/interceptions. In the end, the German quality as well as higher fitness levels won the game for them. Nice for Ozil to get a goal, however aside from the goal he was probably the worst man on the pitch. He seemed to not fully go for it at times and lost the ball quite often.

Germany - France in the Maracana :wub:

ozil <3 inshallah

Truly enjoyable match to watch. Props to Algeria for going at it rather than parking the bus in front of goal. However, the endless ball-chasing resulted in them growing too tired in extra time. Aside from Feghouli, Algeria has some really nice players like Brahimi and Djebou. The best players on the pitch were both goal keepers who both made more than their fair share of good saves/interceptions. In the end, the German quality as well as higher fitness levels won the game for them. Nice for Ozil to get a goal, however aside from the goal he was probably the worst man on the pitch. He seemed to not fully go for it at times and lost the ball quite often.

mertesacker was the worst man on the pitch, he was for germany what Blind was for Holland

mertesacker was the worst man on the pitch, he was for germany what Blind was for Holland

Yea, he was the second one on my list. He lacks the capability for the football Germany wants to play and just hauls the ball forward, his passing on shorter distance lacks pace and allowed Algeria to close people down. However, in the air he was unbeatable as he always is, keeping out crosses from especially Djebou and Feghouli. He lacks pace which could have cost him this game, however this is not something that is just related to this game.

As for Blind, he simply lacks quality in general (as most Dutch players do in my opinion).

France vs Germany shall be good

mert was by no means the worst on that pitch!!

prep that b******e idiots@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@222

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

prep that b******e idiots@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@222

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

Truly enjoyable match to watch. Props to Algeria for going at it rather than parking theu bus in front of goal. However, the endless ball-chasing resulted in them growing too tired in extra time. Aside from Feghouli, Algeria has some really nice players like Brahimi and Djebou. The best players on the pitch were both goal keepers who both made more than their fair share of good saves/interceptions. In the end, the German quality as well as higher fitness levels won the game for them. Nice for Ozil to get a goal, however aside from the goal he was probably the worst man on the pitch. He seemed to not fully go for it at times and lost the ball quite often.

It's Ramadan bro, cut him some slack.

Truly enjoyable match to watch. Props to Algeria for going at it rather than parking theu bus in front of goal. However, the endless ball-chasing resulted in them growing too tired in extra time. Aside from Feghouli, Algeria has some really nice players like Brahimi and Djebou. The best players on the pitch were both goal keepers who both made more than their fair share of good saves/interceptions. In the end, the German quality as well as higher fitness levels won the game for them. Nice for Ozil to get a goal, however aside from the goal he was probably the worst man on the pitch. He seemed to not fully go for it at times and lost the ball quite often.

lmfao

10 hours from now US gonna rain some freedom on some Belgium f*****s

Go Belgians!

Bert & Isenne :wub:

That's his issue, not mine. He chooses to believe a fairytale

Some people choose to live their lives in a fairyland with an invisible bearded man in the sky

Other's live their lives in a fairyland with 2 dimensional kawaii monsters trapped in colorful balls (:H:)

usa 1 belgium 0

usa 1 belgium 0

Yeah I think it's going to be close.

Both teams are good this year imo.

GL.

belgium will r**e usa, inbe4 last post jks

thought u left.. FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Welcome back bae :wub:

idk I think usa will beat belgium, probably ET or pens.

will no doubt be wrong again though

Rofl baby i love u but u r so dumb m8

I cant wait to pin u down and fuk u

usa 1 belgium 0

Yeah I think it's going to be close.

Both teams are good this year imo.

GL.

We dont need luck idiot r()fl

Some people choose to live their lives in a fairyland with an invisible bearded man in the sky

Other's live their lives in a fairyland with 2 dimensional kawaii monsters trapped in colorful balls (:H:)

I dont tend to starve myself for a month as a dedication to pokemon though 0,0

you would if it was required i bet

you would if it was required i bet

Possibly, however Arceanism isnt that demanding