• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sssaradormin

Portfolio Update - Refining Look

11 posts in this topic

Tryed to apply some of the hints from you guys.

Give me your feedback.

LINK:

FORSYNC

Mind if i create something for MM?

Thank you.

Raphael W. Z.

but

but

we closed :cry:

nice

zimmerman?

f**k off u wont take ava goblin from us f****t

sure

I like your work but strongly despise your logo

Your banner and certain supplementary content look pixelated, increase the quality pls.

Some fonts are too dark, and you might want to rethink the naming of certain landing page links.

I'd say either be forsync or raphael w. zimmermann, because you are going for that minimal look and your header(banner?) is all over the place and information is just too much. For example if it only were that circle "F" logo and a well composed forsync text in the banner and then you had "about me" button where you put a photo and tell everything about yourself instead of polluting the banner with it that would look a lot better imo.

Next thing is the blue buttons you have in the middle, everything is so emphasized on middle symmetry and those buttons on the side just doesn't look right.

And the last thing, why is everything grey, sad and dark ? It looks so heavy and boring for me. Maybe if the pictures somehow when you move your cursor on them would light on color...

This is just my opinion, so i don't know if i'm right or wrong. It's a great site you have going on. My friend works in a similar business after finishing university of arts you can check out their website http://www.grad-studio.com

Too tired to comment on the lay-out, but you should get a more professional email adress than hotmail lol.

I'd say either be forsync or raphael w. zimmermann, because you are going for that minimal look and your header(banner?) is all over the place and information is just too much. For example if it only were that circle "F" logo and a well composed forsync text in the banner and then you had "about me" button where you put a photo and tell everything about yourself instead of polluting the banner with it that would look a lot better imo.

Next thing is the blue buttons you have in the middle, everything is so emphasized on middle symmetry and those buttons on the side just doesn't look right.

And the last thing, why is everything grey, sad and dark ? It looks so heavy and boring for me. Maybe if the pictures somehow when you move your cursor on them would light on color...

This is just my opinion, so i don't know if i'm right or wrong. It's a great site you have going on. My friend works in a similar business after finishing university of arts you can check out their website http://www.grad-studio.com

Guys, atending to most of the comments, i made some new updates on the website. Check this out.

www.forsync.com.br

You guys are amazing.

Special thanks to Alchemic.

Some new idea, what about changing the project covers to something more colorful?

Like this:

w0ti.jpg