• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Hanuman

Worst Clan To Ever Exist?

88 posts in this topic

Pures of Tomorrow, filled with absolute spastics, also had Dim0ndowner as leader.

Runner up would be late 2009 Epidemic which later basically merged into EoP/DP. Loads of retards in there as well, also untrained 34 def in 2009 yolo.

Pures of Tomorrow, filled with absolute spastics, also had Dim0ndowner as leader.

Runner up would be late 2009 Epidemic which later basically merged into EoP/DP. Loads of retards in there as well, also untrained 34 def in 2009 yolo.

You mean unquested?

Yea typo, their clanleader Plodeh had unquested 34 def if i'm correct ( also had 75 mage lmfao). Yet they pulled around 100 to trips with lv 70s in mithril.

lol epidemic

tlp was pretty chit as well, they were around for so long but were always second rate

tlp was pretty chit as well, they were around for so long but were always second rate

Not sure if you're joking with me m8 or bein srs

You mean unquested?

Yea typo, their clanleader Plodeh had unquested 34 def if i'm correct ( also had 75 mage lmfao). Yet they pulled around 100 to trips with lv 70s in mithril.

nah it was the ginger s**t

I think EOP was the clan that lost the most times while outopting the other clan and out-addying them. Takes a special kind of stupid to lose with both those advantages. On top of that they never amounted to anything, theyve lost like every damn war ever and the closest theygot to the limelight was teaming with foe to save them from us.

CP were bad yes but theyve like never outopted or outlevelled anyone so you cant really expect them to win much. i think its an achievement that a clan can be that bad and irrelevant for so long without closing so they must have been doing something right

third place goes to FI, they had everything in 2008 but that was the lowpoint of scape with PCL and nothing else. what they had back then they squandered later and disappeared for like 3 years. they had numbers, they had levels, they had defence and still what theyre most remembered for is losing to CP in a full-out and losing to FOE while up 16 or something. they seemed convinced that defence was the solution to everything and pretty much became a main clan in 2012. and even then they would still lose even opted every now and then. i think their 30 minute trip on the last day of runescape represented everything they were about and everything that they lacked.

honourable mention to the F2p version of Foe, idk how they remained so f*****g bad at a playstyle that is so easy to learn for so damn long. it must have taken a really stupid leadership to achieve the failures they did in that server

lol we were so suck in f2p

Not sure if you're joking with me m8 or bein srs

so srs

ur r******d

ur r******d

tlp was never a top clan

"BUT KLEN WARS!!"

EoP hands down. Absolutely no doubt about it.

RD

backstabbing motherfkers

going with eop first -remember the gwas at maze when we koed them on login down like 30 lmfao

then it would have to be fi-pre eoc 80 vs 80 atleast 90% of us in monk robes vs 90% of them in addy and they still lose pathetic excuse of a clan lmfao oh and not to mention that fi lost a fullout vs FOE in f2p yes FOE who cannot f2p for s**t even though like all of fi are lvl 100s and they still lose lol s**t clans

going with eop first -remember the gwas at maze when we koed them on login down like 30 lmfao

then it would have to be fi-pre eoc 80 vs 80 atleast 90% of us in monk robes vs 90% of them in addy and they still lose pathetic excuse of a clan lmfao oh and not to mention that fi lost a fullout vs FOE in f2p yes FOE who cannot f2p for s**t even though like all of fi are lvl 100s and they still lose lol s**t clans

kruq :hi:

kruq :hi:

y00000

the amount of a joke that fatality was post pcl era was quite impressive on its own.

they went through so many horrible leaders (101 sins anyone?) and were so irrelevant for so long...

we took out our spies out of fi because they were useless lol.

but overall probably eop for massive levels of downs

but addy scims are only a little worse than rune scims and way cheaper

this. every old clan has been #1 at some point in their history except tlp

clans I hate - foe,fi(didnt rly care before 07)

The worst clan for me is plague of pures probably. was sooo funny when they were saying WE ARE NUMBER 1 PURE CLAN in their website.not even sure if we can them as a clan. It's just a bunch of retards I would say.

lol

lol

Fi 2009-2011 due to the legend Adam 101 sins, even Zenith use to s**t on them (Lmfao)

Cp the rest of the time, sucked complete *** pre-eoc and got worse on OSRS when they allowed anyone to go to their trips.

mm when hanuman was warlord lol

mm when hanuman was warlord lol

It's really hard to win with a 10-15 man difference. Especially under 100 people. The more people each clan had of course it kinda evened out so 110vs125 would be hard but not as hard as 50vs75 for example.

The fight vs eop there we had to get everything right and they were just so cocky. I think I had about 4 leaks and knew exactly where they were so boom they lost their main caller within .5 seconds.

Rest of the trip I think they dropped to about 80 and they couldn't complete :P