• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mash

Foe Closed Again

48 posts in this topic

danny #1

rip and such

Funny you mention this, I got this from FI boards somehow. It's fully of utter s**t considering we r***d them at the pure cup couple years back

Ssj4 has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "f**k YOUR s**t CLAN".

Ssj4 said:

======================================================================

This is a message to the members of all other pure clans who stand against us.

There is no room for p***y-footing, half ***, lame excuses of clans in our wilderness.

This is a mass message to every account ever made on our forums. This weekend and forever onward, we will force you to be your best, or end up falling into the same grave we put MM and FOE into.

----

Fatality members reading this - this is our wilderness - these battles are our victories.

For every other clan reading this - prepare youreslves - message your allies and arrange your teams. We will not stop until we win.

And because they couldn't close properly the first time and just pussy-footed around, nobody really cares now.

Funny you mention this, I got this from FI boards somehow. It's fully of utter s**t considering we r***d them at the pure cup couple years back

Ssj4 said:

There is no room for p***y-footing, half ***, lame excuses of clans in our wilderness.

This is a mass message to every account ever made on our forums. This weekend and forever onward, we will force you to be your best, or end up falling into the same grave we put MM and FOE into.

----

Fatality members reading this - this is our wilderness - these battles are our victories.

For every other clan reading this - prepare youreslves - message your allies and arrange your teams. We will not stop until we win.

l0l

lol

Ssj4 said:

----

l0l

who is he even talking to?

cant believe they lasted this long

l0l fi

rest in p i ss

Ssj4 said:

----

l0l

wait what you mean? anyways do you know who ssj4 is, personally I have no idea.

foe closing is cool and all

but fi thinking they are still good is funny as hell

some autistic fi rank that likes my little pony

I assumed there wouldn't be enough people out on trips to make it worth having a clan or w/e nowadays, surely would have been boring as fk

took them long enough

Mm and foe only clans that mattered

SSJ4 is a f*****g neckbeard irl

so somehow foe officially closing motivates fatality to attempt to be the best clan?

must be real hard beating clans like cp/eop lol

can someone explain to me why older dudes like my little pony? like i understand older guys playing games like runescape and stuff but i still think its weird, but like seriously wtf is my little pony, dont they make like plastic toy figures and s**t for little girls, wtf makes these weirdos interested in it? holy s**t

its worse than people that fap to anime B)

lol Fi

lol fatality being motivated when they are the only clan left

Mm only clan that mattered

Ssj4 said:

----

l0l

this was a mass pm sent to everyone on their forums after they had a bad trip