• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Horseboxes

Best Forum Drama You Remember?

93 posts in this topic

I remember making a topic back in 2006 or 2007 asking what the stupidest name you ever saw online was. From that moment on nearly every response on any topic I made would be

king flipsta

Definitely when aba and the skim scammed that guy, I can't remember his name but i did like him though. Back in 06 probs

Definitely when aba and the skim scammed that guy, I can't remember his name but i did like him though. Back in 06 probs

thats pretty old school.. I think it was speed dem0n or somethign like that they scammed.

There was also a guy named Sethalas everyone trusted for some reason that decided to scam a bunch of people, I think he scammed a party hat from a guy named sourpatchk1d

The forums got hacked a few times I think the site said "mm drops dds" or something like that for a couple days.

XbrazilX used to post a lot and always type in green. that always pissed me off

Thats all I can think of Im sure a lot more happened. these forums used to be awesome buts its getting close to 10 years ago lol

thats pretty old school.. I think it was speed dem0n or somethign like that they scammed.

There was also a guy named Sethalas everyone trusted for some reason that decided to scam a bunch of people, I think he scammed a party hat from a guy named sourpatchk1d

The forums got hacked a few times I think the site said "mm drops dds" or something like that for a couple days.

Thats all I can think of Im sure a lot more happened. these forums used to be awesome buts its getting close to 10 years ago lol

na that was aba that stole the partyhat from sourpatch.

speed dem0nx was the geeza that scammed a couple of k$ out of forum ads revenue and he also scammed d4rk i believe.

mm drop dds and gavin owns you nutbeanz

at least you got the brazil thing right

When all of Leet Team got promoted.

na that was aba that stole the partyhat from sourpatch.

speed dem0nx was the geeza that scammed a couple of k$ out of forum ads revenue and he also scammed d4rk i believe.

mm drop dds and gavin owns you nutbeanz

at least you got the brazil thing right

i remember when that ix vortex xi guy scammed like 10m from oh i own you that was a pretty big deal

When I got banned lol, and Andy shortly after and returned special guest.

Every iagree topic where people told him to go take care of his kid.

Watermellon kid with bmw guy

-steve vs leet team

-leet team vs andy

-SAM/speed demon/second faken vs 'tanksta' or something. tanksta was well known nerdo who got like 99 str in less than 2 weeks before pest control and made thousands irl staking. one of them scammed each other. after tons of drama i think SAM just banned him

-about a quarter of mm got mad and split off and made a clan called rd. i think this was mid 06... i doubt many people were around to remember but when the clan disbanded most members joined mm again... and eventually these forgotten traitors were promoted to high ranking positions xD i wont name names

-steve vs leet team

-leet team vs andy

-SAM/speed demon/second faken vs 'tanksta' or something. tanksta was well known nerdo who got like 99 str in less than 2 weeks before pest control and made thousands irl staking. one of them scammed each other. after tons of drama i think SAM just banned him

-about a quarter of mm got mad and split off and made a clan called rd. i think this was mid 06... i doubt many people were around to remember but when the clan disbanded most members joined mm again... and eventually these forgotten traitors were promoted to high ranking positions xD i wont name names

jaqueinlebox rd scum. pretty sure it was h0z and x icey who left for rd as well ended up leading rot

when mm was gonna reopen but then didnt

like 3 people got angry it was pretty hectic

December 1st 2014, I was a little annoyed

fakan v danger

andy v joe

nory v steve

steve v mackie

some gud lols

The case of speshls v fore and 13th

fakan v danger

andy v joe

nory v steve