• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galito

Cigarettes

44 posts in this topic

I quit smoking cigs a few months ago but i miss dem so much
What is/was your favorite pack ? I only fked with newport 100s

w33d

Marlboro - gold or ultra smooth/Benson & Hedges/Newports/American Spirit

I used to smoke menthol cigs few years back, but I've quit them a year ago. Fkin menthols used to give me so much mucus

whenever i thought of ways to kill myself i always found more pleasant and cheaper alternatives.

Dabs dabs dabs n more dabs

whenever i thought of ways to kill myself i always found more pleasant and cheaper alternatives.

this

Couldnt think of anything more r******d (apart from a few people on these forums) paying to kill urself

Never even tried smoking cigarettes, and never will, it's just seems r******d imo. Beer is fine for relaxing after work/ studying and whiskey/ vodka will do when want to release stress the hard way.

Though, cigarettes might be reasonable option if you cant handle your alcohol usage, but are able to live without, with the help of smoking. (That's my dad :( )

E: Why the fk is whiskey censored?

Never even tried smoking cigarettes, and never will, it's just seems r******d imo. Beer is fine for relaxing after work/ studying and whiskey/ vodka will do when want to release stress the hard way.

Though, cigarettes might be reasonable option if you cant handle your alcohol usage, but are able to live without, with the help of smoking. (That's my dad :( )

i tried a cigarette once and didnt like it so i didnt try it again

used to love beer but i find myself drinking less and less and mostly just sticking to water these days

used to love beer but i find myself drinking less and less and mostly just sticking to water these days

i stopped smoking because of a gag reflex i get now, tastes awful to me, sorta miss the buzz though

Beer tastes like *** to me

Stupid habit

very stupid habit

ciggs really?

Drink bourbon. Makers mark an 7 up tastes like a vanilla soda. So good

Lucky Strike Red or Camel Blue is what i smoke these days

Only when I'm out sometimes

w33d

some mighty good flerm

wtf deja vu i swear you both have posted like the exact same thing on another thread before

i smoked for like 5 years but gave up about a year and a half ago, dem healthy feels yo

Dabs dabs dabs n more dabs

my n***a

blaze it only

smarties

I think i used to smoke marlbloro red, when i was a badass in highschool. In current time though it honestly makes me kinda angry that people would smoke at all and id never smoke alot again lol its seriously poison, especially if not socially. I still smoke sometimes socially like go out for a smoke /talk to someone, instead of just standing around doing nothing i mean i guess u could b like lets go out for a walk then ud be walking i suppose but that seems a bit ghay, lets go out for a smoke seems a bit more normal. Idk

Smoked for 6 months about 2 packs a day of Marlboro Menthol Silver many years ago. I quit cold turkey because it made me felt the sickest I've ever felt in my whole life on top of never being able to breath and that's in only about 6 months of smoking. I still think about smoking sometimes but have found better hobbies to keep me occupied like not getting cancer.