• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
'Greg

Is This Even Possible Or Am I Crazy?

28 posts in this topic

Hello there. I decided to get on RS and do a bit of staking. I cleaned a guy and about 30 seconds later my internet went down. Think that's just a coincidence or is it actually possible these days through some black magic for someone to get your IP address through the game?

smells fishy

revenge ddos after u cleaned him.....? naa bruh, id be suspicious if u lost ur net during a stake and lost.

etho selling ips

revenge ddos after u cleaned him.....? naa bruh, id be suspicious if u lost ur net during a stake and lost.

The servers are spazzing out nowadays. Especially PvP related worlds (pk/stake)

R u sure it was ur net and not the world?

Hello there. I decided to get on RS and do a bit of staking. I cleaned a guy and about 30 seconds later my internet went down. Think that's just a coincidence or is it actually possible these days through some black magic for someone to get your IP address through the game?

Where you on TS or anything? I've seen cases of people gaining IP through a teamspeak channel and revenge ddos'ing people

The servers are spazzing out nowadays. Especially PvP related worlds (pk/stake)

R u sure it was ur net and not the world?

I'm 100% sure it was my net. Even tried using the Wi-Fi on my phone and it didn't work.

Oh well lol I won 5 stakes in a row and tripled my cash pile. I'm happy

Where you on TS or anything? I've seen cases of people gaining IP through a teamspeak channel and revenge ddos'ing people

Nah I mean the only thing I was thinking is if you Google my rsn you can find my YouTube channel, twitter and Facebook page. That's kind of a stretch though.

i sold ur ip sorry m8

I have no idea

i think it could be because the internet in less fortunate 2nd grade countries, like the US, have poorly developed infrastructure so new technology like the internet isnt quite as stable there yet as it is in developed countries.

i think it could be because the internet in less fortunate 2nd grade countries, like the US, have poorly developed infrastructure so new technology like the internet isnt quite as stable there yet as it is in developed countries.

Scandinavia isn't that great pal get off your horse

Us scandinavians use contraptions called automobiles, I assure you, I do not have a horse.

Us scandinavians use contraptions called automobiles, I assure you, I do not have a horse.

na pretty soon the muslims will make you ride horses since they control everything else

my swedish internet was the most cancer internet i have ever experienced

If you have youtube, twitter or any other social app somehow related to your runescape account it's possible, but other than that I doubt anyone has hacked runescape database.

probably because you bought a subscription to the shittiest low tier carrier there was.

Telia 4 lyphe <3

probably because you bought a subscription to the shittiest low tier carrier there was.

Telia 4 lyphe <3

13th careful or we will invade sweden

Telia 4 lyphe <3

When was the last time the US invaded a country without oil?

yeah not like the us invented the internet or anything

Telia 4 lyphe <3

Telia 4 lyphe <3

when was the last time sweden invaded a country? 1600?

Jive trying too hard in this topic Ll