• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faab

Out Of The Friend Zone (?)

36 posts in this topic

Previous episode: http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/169855-girl-help/page-2

A lot of things happend, since the moment she, my neighbour, told me I was friend zoned. We never stopped talking, we never stopped seeing each other. After a few weeks, she told me she was really attached to me and that she would never want to lose me. I've got to known her so much better, I can read her like a book. We've had so many instances, where I'd just say or guess, what's on her mind or what her plan is with me. One time, my mom rang and had some bad news. And my neighbour tried to comfort me, looked me in the eyes and I said "Can I guess what you just saw in me? You see a survivor in me". It was spot on. There's so many occasions where I'd just know what she thinks, or what she was planning to do.

Anyhow, fast forward to 2 weeks ago. Our attraction to each other became bigger and bigger, after she told me she really became attached to me. I tried kissing her, but she kept pulling her head away from me. She would keep teasing me, by putting her lips close to mine, but moving away as soon as I tried to kiss her. Last week monday, she surprised me with herself in my room. We had a one week 'vacation' of things, but we both had to do stuff in Delft. We knew we were going to be there, and I spoke to her just before I came back home from errands. I knew she'd already be in our building when I arrived. We cuddled, I tried kissing her, after an hour she had to leave again to meet up with her project group. She rang my doorbell again, at night, we cuddled again and danced together (to some dancing game from Kinect). Tuesday morning, she had to take a delivery, so I came to her room to help her out. We lay down in her bed and entangled ourselves with each other. She told me, her boyfriend would come in the afternoon. And that she was going to tell him, what she had done, with me, and that she had to decide with who she'd continue. Because it is not fair for either of us.

She expected him to get mad at her. To make things easier for her, to decide. If he'd get angry with her, and left her, she only had one more option left. But from the actions and things we did, I really expected her to just tell him, that it was over between them.

But he didn't. He stayed with her all day long, and invited me for dinner. Which was awkward as f**k. I saw the emotions in her eyes. I could see that she fell in love with him again. It's not hard to pick between your 'current' bf and 'future' bf. The current one will always win. We had dinner, laughed about a few things. And when he almost left, I had a major mood swing, that I tried to conceal from her. Her boyfriend left, I was still in her room, laying on my back in her bed. She came back and said "What's wrong".

We talked about what happend. We talked about us. We talked about the future. We talked about our relationship.

Eventually, I went back to my room and couldn't fall asleep. I texted her she was weak, because she let her decision base on boyfriends' reply. That she couldn't make her own decision. I wanted to tell her by that, that she could only be happy with her decisions if she picked them herself, without interference of others. She got real mad at me. That it hurts her, that I called her weak, and that she knows she's weak, and that I reminded her of being that. She ignored me on wednesday, no replys to phone calls, door bells, knocks. I didn't want to use her key(I got a copy of her doorkey), to open her door. I wrote her a card, tell her what I feel about us and expressed my emotions. She still ignored me on thursday, when I rang her doorbell at 12.00. I didn't want to be around anymore.

I had to be at my parents on friday, for work. My mate also had to be in that area, to go to his grandparents. I know his family really well. So we left Delft at 13.00 and I chilled at his family all day. Eventually I went back to my parents, and he told me "She's having it difficult right now. You should try contact her and be there for her". So I texted her, what I felt and that I was sorry for how it happend. She ignored me on thursday. She ignored me on friday. On Saturday, I just decided to text her what I was doing, what was going on in my life, make jokes and just continue on with what I was doing. She ignored me on saturday. I kept texting her on sunday. She ignored me on texts on sunday.

I wasn’t going to see her on monday. She had to babysit her little sister. So she stayed at her moms for the weekend. I was surprised to see lights burning in her room, when I returned on sunday. I opened my room, and saw an envelope on my table. She had written me one hell of an essay, about me and what happend the last days. Turns out, she could no longer ignore me on thursday night. But since I already left…yeah…

I went to her room soon after I read the letter. Hugged her as soon as I saw her, she almost choked me out. We lay down on her bed, continued cuddling. I tried kissing her again, kept trying and trying. She kept turning her head away. But after I started kissing her in the neck area and cheeks, she couldn't resist me any longer. We kissed and tongued. I’m the first to kiss her. She stopped kissing me, said we were doing bad things. After a few minutes, we started kissing again, and again… I touched her whole body and controlled her with one finger. She touched mine and controlled me with one hand. She wanted me out of the room, and I didn't want to leave. If she'd kiss me one more time, I'd leave. She kissed me, and stopped. I looked at her, and we kissed again. Then I left.

Boobs feel great.

She still hasn't decided yet.

How would you feel if your girl was hooking up with another guy? She has a bf move on

How would you feel if your girl was hooking up with another guy? She has a bf move on

Not sure if really her bf or not. They havent hooked up or anything, in the 6+ months they've been together. Maybe she thinks hes her bf, because they're very good friends.

I know I'm being an a*****e, I wouldn't try this with other girls. But some things, you just gotta do.

Not sure if really her bf or not. They havent hooked up or anything, in the 6+ months they've been together. Maybe she thinks hes her bf, because they're very good friends.

must be a weird dutch thing

You should make her break up with her boyfriend and remember deep down that unless you work to keep her happy all of the time she will probably end up doing what she did with you with another man (as she has her current boyfriend).

If you do end up with her,

You will need to almost watch over her like a hawk which will probably drain you both.

You will need to control your jealousy to make things work.

You will need to pay her a ton of attention.

You will need to remember she has strayed before.

edit : If you can't make her break up with her boyfriend you must move on.

Edited by Zeph

If she does leave this guy for you, whats saying she wont do the same to you later on down the line?

POST PICS. Seriously, I might let one topic slide, but if you post text walls all over again and expect people to help you and give good advices, at least be generous enough and provide us with something.

A lot of things happend, since the moment she, my neighbour, told me I was friend zoned. We never stopped talking, we never stopped seeing each other. After a few weeks, she told me she was really attached to me and that she would never want to lose me. I've got to known her so much better, I can read her like a book. We've had so many instances, where I'd just say or guess, what's on her mind or what her plan is with me. One time, my mom rang and had some bad news. And my neighbour tried to comfort me, looked me in the eyes and I said "Can I guess what you just saw in me? You see a survivor in me". It was spot on. There's so many occasions where I'd just know what she thinks, or what she was planning to do.

f*****g lol who the hell says that.

10/10 thread made me lol especially wen she kept ignorin u. pleased there was a happy ending and u got the girl but fak me probably the funniest way ive seen some1 go about it. now u need her to sack off her bf properly maybe fight him.

The greatest love story ever told.

these mind games are great

f*****g lol who the hell says that.

10/10 thread made me lol especially wen she kept ignorin u. pleased there was a happy ending and u got the girl but fak me probably the funniest way ive seen some1 go about it. now u need her to sack off her bf properly maybe fight him.

lol that f****n line

faab consider a career in writing b-grade romance movies

Im going to produce an anime out of this.

surely this isn't actually a real life situation

please someone tell me this is made up

People saying "this cant be srs" etc etc

Do you have a gf/ ever asked a girl out?

If no, then stfu

At least he had the ballz

You should make her break up with her boyfriend and remember deep down that unless you work to keep her happy all of the time she will probably end up doing what she did with you with another man (as she has her current boyfriend).

If you do end up with her,

You will need to almost watch over her like a hawk which will probably drain you both.

You will need to control your jealousy to make things work.

You will need to pay her a ton of attention.

You will need to remember she has strayed before.

edit : If you can't make her break up with her boyfriend you must move on.

If she does leave this guy for you, whats saying she wont do the same to you later on down the line?

This man.

I'd be really happy for you if it does work out, but I gotta keep on thinking of the above.

this is getting good

Stopped at boobs feel great.

Cba reading this 3D nonsense.

Im going to produce an anime out of this.

pick one, you can't do both fgt

All 3 of you are f****n nuts

hit it and quit it b*****z aint s**t but hoes and tricks

this resembles of the plot of a Bollywood love spectacle.

All 3 of you are f****n nuts

what this guy said.

is this serious

Reason I love mm forums

On topic: What is wrong with her current boyfriend he knows your messing with his girl and invites u to dinner