• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Oldschool Ge

17 posts in this topic

Is there anywhere that shows graphs/price changes in items from day-to-day of oldschool GE?

I have a strong background in financial analysis and would love to 100x my bank.

Not yet. They are working on it though.

Frat boy business majors know nothing because they don't go to class.

Damn

don't know anything*

remmber mike the runescape economy is very volatile at any moment jagex could relase a update that would shatter the entire market and put is unto the great runescape recession of 2015. warren buffet has wrote on the matter for zybez rs community site. never invest in virtual goods!

remmber mike the runescape economy is very volatile at any moment jagex could relase a update that would shatter the entire market and put is unto the great runescape recession of 2015. warren buffet has wrote on the matter for zybez rs community site. never invest in virtual goods!

haha toxic youre a silly guy!

and thank you angus

you can't read the items one day they're a ok the next they're plummiting to the ground, best way to flip is to buy an item see what the lowest someone is selling it for then sell that item for what ever the highest someone is buying it for then change the differences by 1 gp and make money that way

you can't read the items one day they're a ok the next they're plummiting to the ground, best way to flip is to buy an item see what the lowest someone is selling it for then sell that item for what ever the highest someone is buying it for then change the differences by 1 gp and make money that way

People doing that is what makes flipping effective, aka youre the one buying my flipped item

these forums are confusing ffs im trynna quote ffs

these forums are confusing ffs im trynna quote ffs

bruh

hey can u invest my 50k and turn it into 100m? thx buddy

hey can u invest my 50k and turn it into 100m? thx buddy

Sure, give me your 50K. (:h:)