• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D4rk

Bought Appartment 2 Years Ago Or Whenever Oldschool Came Out

77 posts in this topic

for 208k€

just had it estimated by realestate guy, worth 250k€ for easy sell

32k€ profit doing nothing, -10 because i renowated the kitchen.

Prices on appartments in the heart of the city will never go down too because they cant build more.

Went to look on a upgrade to a bigger flat in same house, but it was grossly overpriced so i will wait for a better deal on it or wait for a new appartment to open, not to mention kids upstairs of it was making mad noise stomping the floor and u could hear it all(noty), so gonna wait to sell this one and upgrade.

#feelsgoodtho lived rent free here in this flat for 2years+ and made profit while doing it.

mandatory pics.

11lth5q.jpg

1aursil.jpg

1h46j19.jpg

ooa3hi.jpg

1awwpog.jpg

1fdlbn2.jpg

d6bccw.jpg

my d**k is 9 inches soft

nice

I see you showing off the money maker on pic 1

I wish I had that. =/

Good luck with the selling though, from what I heard apartments in the heart of Helsinki are hard to sell nowadays.

I wish I had that. =/

Good luck with the selling though, from what I heard apartments in the heart of Helsinki are hard to sell nowadays.

theres been multiple buys and sells in this house alone while ive lived here, and thats been 2-3 bedrooms 1 bedrooms are even easier to sell, shouldnt be a prob i think, im not sure if i even want to sell though, renting is also an option, this place is right next to a univercity

for 208k€

Where is this? Some very good area indeed according to price and size, I guess.

Seems same sized as my rented one, 700€/month (rip), in the heart of Helsinki, at Punavuori. :)

E: Next to the uni, so Kaisaniemi? U could rent it for 800€/month or something.

for 208k€

Seems same sized as my rented one, 700€/month (rip), in the heart of Helsinki, at Punavuori. :)

This would be about 1000€/month rented(metrostation is literally outside my door 20 steps max wich im sure also affects the price), this is kaisaniemi, ur like 5min walk from where i live lol :)

very envious, my life goal is to own my own property within the next ~10 years. have no family inheritance or savings etc so its going to be an uphill battle

for 208k€

This would be about 1000€/month rented(metrostation is literally outside my door 20 steps max wich im sure also affects the price), this is kaisaniemi, ur like 5min walk from where i live lol :)

Ya, thats about best possible place for apartment selling/ renting wise.

dude your bed is in ur kitchen/living room/office

looks extremely clean and a bit big for one person

I'll come live with you if you want

dude your bed is in ur kitchen/living room/office

looks dope as f**k

good set up d4rk

nice flip

Such a sweet place and you're still drinking from vases... I don't get you sometimes, man.

46521075128fb9c50be414ec4617ee9b.gif

Do u want a prize?

Such a sweet place and you're still drinking from vases... I don't get you sometimes, man.

lo...

its just most convenient way to down 5liters of water a day rather then fill my glass 400 times

how old are you

how much u made in the last year playing poker?

am jealous of apartment

how much u made in the last year playing poker?

am jealous of apartment

no amounts worth bragging about, just grinding out a steady 2-3k a month with pretty small effort/ time invested(i hate poker i find it the most boring game ever after playing it so long but cant stop/dont wanna stop) because i do like money though but i cant force myself to play as much as i could and its not even that, i feel the same way about league now and i still play even with no $ involved, lol, i just wanna get that elo.

A good mix of things is cool i guess and a balance with everything keeps everything atleast slightly entertaining for atleast a bit. Instead of going all in on something. Wich i do when i first start things, for example like when i first started league and played thousands of games a month(literally all i did eat sleep and play league from when i woke up to when i passed out) because it was new and i was learning fast every single game but as with everything u reach a skill level(now im not saying im a beast at league) but where u atleast know the basics and theres not new stuff happening all the time wich u didnt know about or even see coming etc.

Gz man.

Good taste