• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Butter on Me

Rockets Vs Warriors

76 posts in this topic

H Town gonna take it. Doubted us against the Mavs and Clippers, and yall gonna doubt us against the Warriors. Nothing new.

RED NATION

FEAR THE BEARD

MO CITY

DRIP CITY

i like their momentum, need to shut the splash bros game 1+2 if they wanna have a shot at this. I think if they get at least one win in GS they'll punch their ticket to the finals in 6

michael jordan is gonna win it in the 9th inning by scoring a goal.

i like their momentum, need to shut the splash bros game 1+2 if they wanna have a shot at this. I think if they get at least one win in GS they'll punch their ticket to the finals in 6

michael jordan is gonna win it in the 9th inning by scoring a goal.

steph curry is a fa g and klay looks like a bird so go houston

blow 16 pt lead

harden played out of his mind in the 4th and hou still lost

some1 else needs to step up otherwise this is lookin like a sweep. warriors are just the better team in every way lol it must be demoralizing to watch

i would honestly be shocked if this series goes more than 5 games. will be nice because we will be nice and rested for the finals

blow 16 pt lead

some1 else needs to step up otherwise this is lookin like a sweep. warriors are just the better team in every way lol it must be demoralizing to watch

i would honestly be shocked if this series goes more than 5 games. will be nice because we will be nice and rested for the finals

too bad you don't know basketball. It went downhill after Dwight got injured, if he's healthy the next game golden state will lose. The Warriors won by 3 and the Rockets don't have 3 of their startets. What does that tell you?

blow 16 pt lead

too bad you don't know basketball. It went downhill after Dwight got injured, if he's healthy the next game golden state will lose. The Warriors won by 3 and the Rockets don't have 3 of their startets. What does that tell you?

dwight "injured" lol dude banged his knee and decided to sit out because he was gettin eaten alive by a 6'7 stretch 4 named big d**k draymond

blow 16 pt lead

dwight "injured" lol dude banged his knee and decided to sit out because he was gettin eaten alive by a 6'7 stretch 4 named big d**k draymond
lmao. Green is a dirty little f****r. Ugly AF too. But McHale wouldn't let Dwight come back in

chef curry

reports said hyperextended knee? doubt that I mean yeah he's a softie but if he were in the rest of the game would have deffo been a Rockets win imo

Watched 2 or 3 of the Warriors' games against the Grizzlies and it seemed all too comfortable for them. Haven't seen the Rockets play yet this season as the matches tend to be at 2:30 am or something around here.

Watched 2 or 3 of the Warriors' games against the Grizzlies and it seemed all too comfortable for them. Haven't seen the Rockets play yet this season as the matches tend to be at 2:30 am or something around here.

when the Grizzlies players were healthy, they crushed the Warriors

good series, hopefully they get Howard back.

hype for game 2 boys!!!

End of first quarter ain't looking good for Houston

2-0 baby :)

dwight was healthy too and warriors still won wtf happened ???

bad last possession and good defense from the Warriors. This can easily go 4-2, literally 1 possession makes the difference in this series. don't get cocky lol

bad last possession and good defense from the Warriors. This can easily go 4-2, literally 1 possession makes the difference in this series. don't get cocky lol

bBfucq8.jpg

bBfucq8.jpg
fk u. Nobody understands the pressure Harden is under every game except for LeBron James

Sick game lol

round 3.

lets go

blow 16 pt lead

now do u realize how delusional you sounded? warriors play like garbage first 2 games and still win. now game 3 they actually show up and the results are the most dominating playoff performance I have ever seen in my life. rockets are simply outclassed and honestly it is hilarious to me that you think i was being "cocky" rofl no I just understand basketball better than you it seems

woman-sweeping.jpg

blow 16 pt lead

now do u realize how delusional you sounded? warriors play like garbage first 2 games and still win. now game 3 they actually show up and the results are the most dominating playoff performance I have ever seen in my life. rockets are simply outclassed and honestly it is hilarious to me that you think i was being "cocky" rofl no I just understand basketball better than you it seems

woman-sweeping.jpg

played garbage? the rockets were just playing much better. this game the rockets played terrible and the warriors played better, no doubt about that. but as a said before, golden state has not had any major injuries which they are very fortunate for. 2 starters out for the rockets for the year, no k love on the cavs and kyrie is limited. it might just be their year. warriors are the better team so kudos to them.

and yes, i still believe you don't understand basketball.