• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
ethoxyethaan

REPORT BROKEN FUNCTIONALITY HERE

43 posts in this topic

Do not post useless comments here, I have email notifications on for this topic.

I'm increasing the security of the forums by hardening some parts of the server against attacks. 

This could lead to broken functionality report broken functionality here.

do not report duplicates. 

Thank you

On mobile the quote pyramids aren't visually/spacially optimized. It becomes a long list of:

"a

a

a

a

a

a"

That you have to scroll down for a long time. It's a nightmare if there are multiple quote pyramids. I'm sure there are a few mobile bugs, but can't think of any others at the moment.

pwetty hook that makes topic titles red is bwoken/disabled

No Emoticons 

Forum Moderators can ban Admins from the site :a

Edited by Parm

@ Bling Can you link to a post with a long quote pyramid, I'll see what i can do by making quotes auto-collapse beyond the the second quote

@M Do we need this?

@Parm Yea I think no one can access admin right now because I disabled it for everyone, i'm making the page available again asap. Emoticon are a little bit outdated i think, all the cool kids use emoji's now. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩, Also the permission sets aren't optimal right now it needs serious tweaking, a lot of changes need to happen regarding this but i'm mostly focused on the technical parts.

Edited by ethoxyethaan

Cant see notifications when your post gets quoted

@ Bling Can you link to a post with a long quote pyramid, I'll see what i can do by making quotes auto-collapse beyond the the second quote

@M Do we need this?

@Parm Yea I think no one can access admin right now because I disabled it for everyone, i'm making the page available again asap. Emoticon are a little bit outdated i think, all the cool kids use emoji's now. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩, Also the permission sets aren't optimal right now it needs serious tweaking, a lot of changes need to happen regarding this but i'm mostly focused on the technical parts.

Here's a link to a long quote pyramid:

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/170873-wish-us-luck/?do=findComment&comment=3333582

Also we don't need the shit to make topics red anymore tbh

@M Do we need this?

Here's a link to a long quote pyramid:

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/170873-wish-us-luck/?do=findComment&comment=3333582

Also we don't need the s**t to make topics red anymore tbh

$("blockquote blockquote blockquote").find("a[data-action='toggleQuote']").click();

Thanks. working on it.

@M Do we need this?

Idk I guess it's just this default theme, theres no distinct seperation between pinned s**t and normal topics

will probably look better if you add the old badges for everything

• I don't know what the old badges are, you mean the badge icons next to the topic titles, do you want the old one back? we can add the old icons back. but in a limited amount. honestly i think that most of the icons on the forums use UTF8 characters instead of icons.
  • the distinction between pinned topics and non-pinned topics is the pin symbol, if we want to split pinned topics (by making the background darker or something) we need to add custom JS or PHP to split it. it can't be changed with CSS since all rows are marked the same.

yeah I mean the icons like kTVbXSD.png etc instead of the current pinned/featured symbols

- emails arent currently being sent (forgotten pass)

- site icon is blank instead of lil pink hat

When you click on a topic in the Topics tab on the side bar, it takes you to the very last post/page even if you haven't checked that page before. It used to take you to where you left off on a topic. If you never looked at the post before, it would take you to the Original Post. Not sure if intended or not. Figured I'd mention it though.

yeah I mean the icons like kTVbXSD.png etc instead of the current pinned/featured symbols

E-mails are still being sent if you request a password reset, although there's a huge delay (Had to wait ~15 mins).

Its probably because of background posts converting. 3333533 posts to convert.

As said, annoying when it brings you always to latest post from topic sidebar.

So you want to view the first post if you haven't visited it before and the last of you did visit it before?

E-mails are still being sent if you request a password reset, although there's a huge delay (Had to wait ~15 mins).

I requested it ~40 hours ago, still not arrived

oewqbhf.png

I've lost like 1k~ forum posts

MeMe's brain

lost posts, not that it matters, couldnt tell u how many i had but i swear it was 10k+

Edited by Ross P2P

So you want to view the first post if you haven't visited it before and the last of you did visit it before?

correct

Also mods can see emails atm. Not sure if you wanted that or not.

Edited by Biig Bear

oewqbhf.png

Did you check spam? also try again.

oewqbhf.png

Did you check spam? also try again.

ye I checked spam just in case it had changed from noreply, everything else from mm noreply goes to a seperate mm folder

tested again just now and it sent it within 5 secs

Can you increase the limit past 5?6b0eba9d5c6cf050c78eb285d04ad1b3.png

Edited by Zeph

i pmed you something

oewqbhf.png

can you give me the account you are trying to recover? because seriously i don't see any problem with emails right now. perhaps your email is not correct on the account.

Can you increase the limit past 5?6b0eba9d5c6cf050c78eb285d04ad1b3.png

Euhm... i didn't even know we had this. To be honest i'm removing this feature because it's a paid service.

i pmed you something

I've not received anything.