• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
ethoxyethaan

REPORT BROKEN FUNCTIONALITY HERE

43 posts in this topic

i just send u a pm

3a44ecdf5b.png

u wot

Maybe it only has that effect in old threads, but if there is a link inside a thread and you click it, you are just taken to the same thread.

Edited by M axim

Maybe it only has that effect in old threads, but if there is a link inside a thread and you click it, you are just taken to the same thread.

noticed this too

Can't turn off notifications for receiving a message. Under notification settings it says an admin has disabled turning off that setting.

I realize I received a message because it shows me a red letter 1 in the message box thing. The bell symbol next to it doesn't really need one as well. And if I read the message, the notification on the bell doesn't go away  until I click on it. It's a little pointless.

if you're getting a lot of attacks on the site I can do a black box for you if you want, need host permission if its shared hosting though.

Haven't been able send nor read pms. Not entirely sure why considering others say they're able to.

13909f20ac.png

Edited by Danny

everything is broken

recovering passwords and email validation should work now.

Note that a small delay is possible since it's sending a ton of backlog emails right now. 

recovering passwords and email validation should work now.

Note that a small delay is possible since it's sending a ton of backlog emails right now. 

etcho bb

Links don't work, they just redirect me to the same page.

I get a "certificate could not be verified" error when trying to go to mm-rs.org site.