• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Mantas

Danny

109 posts in this topic

what happened bruv, why did you delete your status update xD

3478c46e25.png

Edited by Mantas

Who is Muffin Maker rofl? You just lost that s**t for the team.

rip

You guys got downed pretty fast tbh.

f*****g utterly embarassing shit.

I should've just stayed in.

There was no way we should've lost today.

The first weekend we lost because we had to find a random 5th who got 1 banged/died 4 times in the first to 10 map - thanks to Jax for being the spastic college drop out weed smoker he is. Kid literally made us wait hours and hours every single day for a week straight wooohooo~!

Then this weekend - we literally slapped the shit out of the "favorite running" main team. We barely got together a team because Henry decides to drive 18 of his family members to the airport last minute. So I had to use his account and carry hero tank the first round.

4-0

5-0

Then today we lost because Muffin Maker decides to stand in the middle of 5 people with full ahrims, 70 hp, no p-neck. Just a s**t panicky performance overall.

2nd round - people refused to f*****g use spear specs while the other team dumped spear specs constantly.

Fucking awful playing in general.

First to 10s are so fucking garbage.

edit: I could go on and rant for another 10 pages but I gotta go calm my t**s & watch some happy anime.

Edited by Furious

no wonder mm closed

The first weekend we lost because we had to find a random 5th who got 1 banged/died 4 times in the first to 10 map - thanks to Jax for being the spastic college drop out weed smoker he is. Kid literally made us wait hours and hours every single day for a week straight wooohooo~!

Then this weekend - we literally slapped the shit out of the "favorite running" main team. We barely got together a team because Henry decides to drive 18 of his family members to the airport last minute. So I had to use his account and carry hero tank the first round.

4-0

5-0

Then today we lost because Muffin Maker decides to stand in the middle of 5 people with full ahrims, 70 hp, no p-neck. Just a s**t panicky performance overall.

2nd round - people refused to f*****g use spear specs while the other team dumped spear specs constantly.

I could go on and rant for another 10 pages but I gotta go calm my t**s & watch some happy anime.

Who was calling? Your piling was terrible and the lack of spears + bad tanking cost you guys a free win.

I watched a first to 10 fight vs some clan, you guys got smacked. Some kid called muffin maker (not sure who it is) got banged literally 5 out of the 10 kills lol.

I wasn't in today.

So the calling was literally just Danny raging at everyone. 

We should've kept the same roster we had yesterday because TS was a lot more calm and we were playing aggressively.

But yea - it was an utter joke.

Our first knock out round was an absolute travesty. 2nd round we had kids with 100% spec bar 90% of the fight duration.

Muffin Maker is Asian Tom.

Wait, Danny has a mic now? Looooooooool

I wasn't in today.

So the calling was literally just Danny raging at everyone. 

We should've kept the same roster we had yesterday because TS was a lot more calm and we were playing aggressively.

But yea - it was an utter joke.

Our first knock out round was an absolute travesty. 2nd round we had kids with 100% spec bar 90% of the fight duration.

Muffin Maker is Asian Tom.

Who all was in today? Like who was the roster?

Danny spoke on ts? wow.

Yea Danny joined FOE, bought a mic and finally became a sociable person.

i believed in u 2 revive mm

We've been closed for 2 years and these forums are super laggy now soooo.

Don't beat yourself up about it, runescape is for dweebs anyway

Don't beat yourself up about it, runescape is for dweebs anyway

you started playing again?

:westillhavenoemotes:

No, he plays csgo

:(

Remember boys.

It's not the winning, it's the taking part.

giphy.gif

Remember boys.

It's not the winning, it's the taking part.

Hidden Content

Jesus christ, kill yourself. 

4-0

5-0

I could go on and rant for another 10 pages but I gotta go calm my t**s & watch some happy anime.

don't blame me cause you guys lost lmfao. how embarrassing. 

4-0

5-0

?

What's embarrassing is not having a job or any semblance of education.

I guess everythings okay if you sit home smoke weed and play Runescape all day though!!11one!

And don't quote me spastic - If anybody actually cared enough to hear the full story about your sorry ass, you'd look like an absolute clown.

Owait.

4-0

5-0

?

What's embarrassing is not having a job or any semblance of education.

I guess everythings okay if you sit home smoke weed and play Runescape all day though!!11one!

And don't quote me spastic - If anybody actually cared enough to hear the full story about your sorry ass, you'd look like an absolute clown.

Owait.

LOL jesus christ you're mad as f**k. Let it out man all your anger will definitely change that massive L you took in the tourney into a W. Why are you the one flaming anyway - if anything Danny or Henry should be mad because they actually would have had a chance with decent team-mates. But yeah keep crying on these dead forums about how someone who wasn't even in for any of the fights made you lose. Maybe you should have practiced more with your new teammates instead of crying about how I "f****d you over". I thought you were a levelheaded person but apparently not. Didn't think I'd see the day where Furious lost his s**t on the internet and cried like a baby over Runescape. It's a shame too because you're a nice guy and I seriously have no hard feelings, but blaming me for a loss that I took no part in just makes you look like a child. I'm not going to say don't quote me because I know you will and you'll probs bash your keyboard a bit more but I don't really care. If you're seriously that upset you guys lost just pm Adhi or Tom for making you lose.