• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Mantas

Danny

109 posts in this topic

f*****g utterly embarassing shit.

I should've just stayed in.

There was no way we should've lost today.

The first weekend we lost because we had to find a random 5th who got 1 banged/died 4 times in the first to 10 map - thanks to Jax for being the spastic college drop out weed smoker he is. Kid literally made us wait hours and hours every single day for a week straight wooohooo~!

Then this weekend - we literally slapped the shit out of the "favorite running" main team. We barely got together a team because Henry decides to drive 18 of his family members to the airport last minute. So I had to use his account and carry hero tank the first round.

4-0

5-0

Then today we lost because Muffin Maker decides to stand in the middle of 5 people with full ahrims, 70 hp, no p-neck. Just a s**t panicky performance overall.

2nd round - people refused to f*****g use spear specs while the other team dumped spear specs constantly.

Fucking awful playing in general.

First to 10s are so fucking garbage.

I could go on and rant for another 10 pages but I gotta go calm my t**s & watch some happy anime.

don't blame me cause you guys lost lmfao. how embarrassing. 

?

What's embarrassing is not having a job or any semblance of education.

I guess everythings okay if you sit home smoke weed and play Runescape all day though!!11one!

And don't quote me spastic - If anybody actually cared enough to hear the full story about your sorry ass, you'd look like an absolute clown.

Owait.

GOT DAAAAAMN

911 PLS COME NOW, YES MULTIPLE SHOTS PLS COME

and what does Danny sound like, i expect him to sound like Pims but with a tad poshness of Jimmy

wow

I'm unfriending all of you on the mm forums, I don't want to associate

DRAMA I LIVE FOR THIS s**t

Both Jax and Furious watch anime lmao. Their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt and they and all other weebs should be given a big fat WEEB mask so we know not to take their posts seriously.

Edited by Alb

The first weekend we lost because we had to find a random 5th who got 1 banged/died 4 times in the first to 10 map - thanks to Jax for being the spastic college drop out weed smoker he is. Kid literally made us wait hours and hours every single day for a week straight wooohooo~!

Then this weekend - we literally slapped the shit out of the "favorite running" main team. We barely got together a team because Henry decides to drive 18 of his family members to the airport last minute. So I had to use his account and carry hero tank the first round.

4-0

5-0

Then today we lost because Muffin Maker decides to stand in the middle of 5 people with full ahrims, 70 hp, no p-neck. Just a s**t panicky performance overall.

2nd round - people refused to f*****g use spear specs while the other team dumped spear specs constantly.

I could go on and rant for another 10 pages but I gotta go calm my t**s & watch some happy anime.

?

I guess everythings okay if you sit home smoke weed and play Runescape all day though!!11one!

And don't quote me spastic - If anybody actually cared enough to hear the full story about your sorry ass, you'd look like an absolute clown.

Owait.

LOL jesus christ you're mad as f**k. Let it out man all your anger will definitely change that massive L you took in the tourney into a W. Why are you the one flaming anyway - if anything Danny or Henry should be mad because they actually would have had a chance with decent team-mates. But yeah keep crying on these dead forums about how someone who wasn't even in for any of the fights made you lose. Maybe you should have practiced more with your new teammates instead of crying about how I "f****d you over". I thought you were a levelheaded person but apparently not. Didn't think I'd see the day where Furious lost his s**t on the internet and cried like a baby over Runescape. It's a shame too because you're a nice guy and I seriously have no hard feelings, but blaming me for a loss that I took no part in just makes you look like a child. I'm not going to say don't quote me because I know you will and you'll probs bash your keyboard a bit more but I don't really care. If you're seriously that upset you guys lost just pm Adhi or Tom for making you lose. 

???????????????

Ya guys I have no hard feelings!!! I guess when you tell everyone to go suck your dick n' shit like that after getting kicked off the team equates to not having any hard feelings. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for what you did to us. And yea, you're right, I'm actually SO fucked off. And it really has nothing to do with "having a vendetta" or "lol just looking for some1 to blame" it's about being fucking lied to, completely and utterly fucking lied to.

You PURPOSELY fucked four other people over from the get-go. If you had no intentions of putting any sort of commitment then HEY GUESS FUCKING WHAT? Instead of repeating the same apathetic shit time after time; dodging us and wasting people's time by making up bullshit excuses. You should've fucking said so from the start. Everyday the rest of the team would all come on at our allotted times to get some practice, and everyday I would ask:

"Hey Jax, let's practice a bit - it's prime time on the tournament worlds; everybody is there!"

-"Okay, I gotta take a shower though rq, brb"

>4 hours later you come back right after everybody got sick of waiting and logged off.

"Yo I can't I have lots of errands to run."

>Yea, because apparently helping your mom do local grocery shopping takes up 12 hours of your time.

"I can't practice because I get bored, I wunna make some money on Runescape!"

>Goes and camps corp for 9 hrs while singing karaoke.

See, if you took 20 minutes out of that 9 hours to just get on with the four other people who were willing to dedicate time - then I would have fuck all to say. Instead, you wanted to be a fucking monkey and act all high and mighty with your supposed "amazing and eventful social life" which consists of smoking weed in your dad's basement with a group of hunchback windowlickers.

And at the end of the day do you know who hyped up this tournament the most? Yea, the kid who stays home all day playing Runescape and struggles to make 25 bucks to smoke a blunt.

Edit: I guess the fault lies with me for believing that an uneducated, perennially intoxicated neanderthal knew what commitment/dedication was. 

Edited by Furious

4-0

5-0

?

Owait.

LOL jesus christ you're mad as f**k. Let it out man all your anger will definitely change that massive L you took in the tourney into a W. Why are you the one flaming anyway - if anything Danny or Henry should be mad because they actually would have had a chance with decent team-mates. But yeah keep crying on these dead forums about how someone who wasn't even in for any of the fights made you lose. Maybe you should have practiced more with your new teammates instead of crying about how I "f****d you over". I thought you were a levelheaded person but apparently not. Didn't think I'd see the day where Furious lost his s**t on the internet and cried like a baby over Runescape. It's a shame too because you're a nice guy and I seriously have no hard feelings, but blaming me for a loss that I took no part in just makes you look like a child. I'm not going to say don't quote me because I know you will and you'll probs bash your keyboard a bit more but I don't really care. If you're seriously that upset you guys lost just pm Adhi or Tom for making you lose. 

???????????????

Ya guys I have no hard feelings!!! I guess when you tell everyone to go suck your dick n' shit like that after getting kicked off the team equates to not having any hard feelings. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for what you did to us. And yea, you're right, I'm actually SO fucked off. And it really has nothing to do with "having a vendetta" or "lol just looking for some1 to blame" it's about being fucking lied to, completely and utterly fucking lied to.

You PURPOSELY fucked four other people over from the get-go. If you had no intentions of putting any sort of commitment then HEY GUESS FUCKING WHAT? Instead of repeating the same apathetic shit time after time; dodging us and wasting people's time by making up bullshit excuses. You should've fucking said so from the start. Everyday the rest of the team would all come on at our allotted times to get some practice, and everyday I would ask:

"Hey Jax, let's practice a bit - it's prime time on the tournament worlds; everybody is there!"

>4 hours later you come back right after everybody got sick of waiting and logged off.

>Yea, because apparently helping your mom do local grocery shopping takes up 12 hours of your time.

See, if you took 20 minutes out of that 9 hours to just get on with the four other people who were willing to dedicate time - then I would have fuck all to say. Instead, you wanted to be a fucking monkey and act all high and mighty with your supposed "amazing and eventful social life" which consists of smoking weed in your dad's basement with a group of hunchback windowlickers.

And at the end of the day do you know who hyped up this tournament the most? Yea, the kid who stays home all day playing Runescape and struggles to make 25 bucks to smoke a blunt.

Edit: I guess the fault lies with me for believing that an uneducated, perennially intoxicated neanderthal knew what commitment/dedication was. 

4-0

5-0

?

Owait.

???????????????

4-0

5-0

?

Owait.

???????????????

WATCH OUT GUYS. SOMEBODY IS ASS HURT SO HE'S TRYING TO SPAM QUOTE TOWERS TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER!

tumblr_m6clmaHABF1r2dych.jpg

forums are broken wont even let me reply to that quote but srs how you gonna post a 9 paragraph essay and say your not mad? maybe you shoulda been there today to help them :(

lol i gotta admit that 'hunchback windowlickers' that was funny

It's funny how you keep trying to laugh things off when your life is a pathetic mess. You're gunna be 25 years old working at McDonalds.

Honestly for that prize pool I would have put more effort in...

Both Jax and Furious watch anime lmao. Their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt and they and all other weebs should be given a big fat WEEB mask so we know not to take their posts seriously.

i f*****g love u

i wouldve loved to participate but i have other priorities right now, glad i opted out. now i see why you wanted me to replace tom henry 

btw why you so mad furious, its quite hard to dedicate time to this game after giving so much over the years although jax should've just said he clearly cant make any events like i did but then again $1000 can buy a lot of weed..

Edited by Gack

lol i gotta admit that 'hunchback windowlickers' that was funny

Honestly for that prize pool I would have put more effort in...

4-0

5-0

?

Owait.

So what was the actual roster? Henry, Danny, Tom and Adhi?!

this

topic

is

gold

should've pmed me boys

lmaooo u noobs suck. Should have asked me and ytpo!

Edited by Joni

Pretty sure we asked YTPO but he was too much of a p***y to come.

tldr everyone in that team sucked d**k

almost vet chat quality drama

S6HAKVZ.gif

lmao this topic

lol @ u guys

Please continue with flame

lovely