• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
De_Pk

idk what the title is

34 posts in this topic

~Hmong_Wcer

~1337bang

i just like to come back here a decade later and throw old s**t around

mm drop dds and gavin ownz u nut beans

is anyone still here, soz if wrong section lol 

edit : wow 8 members online?? what the f**k this forum really dropped off :\, nothing lasts forever i guess :(

Edited by De_Pk

Oh s**t I remember you.

It's 1 AM on a Thursday, most people have jobs/school/etc tomorrow, can't really expect them to be up late like us.

i see member number is no longer a thing too, back in the old days member number meant everything, its weird seeing a forum i spent so much time on crumble to nothing, and the last time i visited mm as u can see in my sig, time didnt matter...its just a weird feeling, i spent so much time here and its dead

i see member number is no longer a thing too, back in the old days member number meant everything, its weird seeing a forum i spent so much time on crumble to nothing, and the last time i visited mm as u can see in my sig, time didnt matter...its just a weird feeling, i spent so much time here and its dead

Yeah I'm actually really pissed about member number not being displayed, I certainly hope the new MM skin (if there will be one) will show member number. I have several low member number accounts so it's important to me to be able to show off my member number. We've earned it by being here for so long.

The last time you visited here, we were all younger and didn't really have responsibilities and now most of us have grown up and don't really have time to be here at 1 AM on a business day. Then there's people like me.

Yeah I'm actually really pissed about member number not being displayed, I certainly hope the new MM skin (if there will be one) will show member number. I have several low member number accounts so it's important to me to be able to show off my member number. We've earned it by being here for so long.

The last time you visited here, we were all younger and didn't really have responsibilities and now most of us have grown up and don't really have time to be here at 1 AM on a business day. Then there's people like me.

it's gone man, f**k member number f**k it all, just remember the good times this forum had, when that "girl" came out as a guy n s**t, that elder scamming that guy (cabbagepatchk1d?) for a green phat and everyone phoning his work ordering pizzas n s**t. yeah time moves on, i got 18k posts on the first forum and this site was my life, its just weird seeing it now thats all, matt mage selling loar remains and making like 500m off it but acting as if it was some massive top secret money making method, de_pk's private server haha, good times. i just came to see if it was still online...barely. ah well...

it's gone man, f**k member number f**k it all, just remember the good times this forum had, when that "girl" came out as a guy n s**t, that elder scamming that guy (cabbagepatchk1d?) for a green phat and everyone phoning his work ordering pizzas n s**t. yeah time moves on, i got 18k posts on the first forum and this site was my life, its just weird seeing it now thats all, matt mage selling loar remains and making like 500m off it but acting as if it was some massive top secret money making method, de_pk's private server haha, good times. i just came to see if it was still online...barely. ah well...

Don't forget older than itsonme42 as well, and "i'll punch you in the face, idiot". This forum is quite a bit more active during the day but yeah it's not what it used to be, people move on :(. People who haven't been here as long as we have (+ the other forums too) don't know what the good old days were like.

Edited by bigh51

we're pmuch dead here

only newfags like me still around

:>

ye much history and many idi0ts later

blame etho

pee in her butt

(hi)

we're pmuch dead here

only newfags like me still around

:>

edit: this forum is f#cked

Edited by Jamez

jumpman jumpman jumpman

Yup I remember you :)

It is sad to see the ol' community like this. I blame Jagex and their terrible updates that intentionally drove away all the pures.

there was a small resugrance when oldschool came out but died again after that

pretty funny all the lvl 3s yolo running stronghold of security and waterfall quest

ye during our peak there used to be about 100 topics/day in public chat alone but mm has been closed for 2 years and the game turned to s**t long before that. can't really expect new people to join a site and keep it alive once it's outlived it's purpose

ye during our peak there used to be about 100 topics/day in public chat alone but mm has been closed for 2 years and the game turned to s**t long before that. can't really expect new people to join a site and keep it alive once it's outlived it's purpose

I dunno, I feel like a lot of us here are a family and we like to check up on each other, plus a lot of us play League now and that thread is quite active usually.

I think the forum skin killed us tbh. i've gone on adblock strike now. Totally dead.

Like Bigh said, everyones grown up, I have a bed time now.

give me my 50 quid

why r me and speshls circled in ur sig

It's funny to see how this place develops from time to time. A fair few teenage memories linked in with the place, but people move on.

hi im new

Guess who I am guys?

jajajajaja huheuehueajjajajaja brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbr

i'm sad because right when i'm playing some runescape again and getting back into the forums, they have hit their lowest point ever. i think Faken leaving marks the point when everything started to go downhill

~the complete one~

Edited by M O R B I D

It's funny to see how this place develops from time to time. A fair few teenage memories linked in with the place, but people move on.

~The Don