• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Not Speshls

DMM General

118 posts in this topic

On 12/2/2015, 2:20:40, Tittay said:

I think I'll just neck myself

rofl

i thought i was gonna start too but i would probably just end up like you and it woudl end up being a waste

Edit: I started, died a couple times, but I actually like this game mode.

yeah seriously dont bother, any place that you would want to go to train has some guy just one hitting you with barrage, you'd need to train to like flat 70's in the safe zone or something

2 hours ago, Tittay said:

yeah seriously dont bother, any place that you would want to go to train has some guy just one hitting you with barrage, you'd need to train to like flat 70's in the safe zone or something

That's like the South Park episode where they get one shotted by the no life guy so they level up by killing thousands of boars.

2 hours ago, Manson 2.0 said:

I think the 1 way they could save DMM is to make it like 50x XP but you lose 100% of xp and bank when you die, no safe deposit. Maybe even a trade restriction to make muling impossible.

Then instead of like 500 people who started on day 1 dominate everything, someone could make an acc 2 years from nw and still be able to have fun. Things like 94+ mage would come and go instead of being impossible for brand new players to ever attain.

RoT all day erryday owning everyone everywhere and never dying

we kill rot by spearing them into banks

yolo

So looks like 2 DMM worlds have been removed. Might be the beginning of the end for that game mode.

every place where mid levels train is packed, which means more pkers, which means more resets, which means more quitmanscape.

No room for the lower-mid levels to progress. Even skilling wise, the amount of suiciders is unreal...

they should give something like 24 hour immunity to starting players or something

Some loser on RoT forums with 126 cmb, how the f**k?

7 minutes ago, Tittay said:

By not dying.

3 minutes ago, Steve Man said:

By not dying.

thing is I saw him like 2 days ago at catherby at 101 cmb so that means he went from 101 to maxed in less than 48 hours

ye

5 minutes ago, Furious said:

ye

1 hour ago, Tittay said:

all his 50 buttbuddies protect him

2 hours ago, Tittay said:

thing is I saw him like 2 days ago at catherby at 101 cmb so that means he went from 101 to maxed in less than 48 hours

Welcome to 5x where no one steals ur spot cuz ur butt buddies got ur back.

1 hour ago, Steve Man said:

Welcome to 5x where no one steals ur spot cuz ur butt buddies got ur back.

feels bad man, I bet he didn't log out from the time he killed me at 101 to when he got 126, excellent life he must have

13 hours ago, Tittay said:

feels bad man, I bet he didn't log out from the time he killed me at 101 to when he got 126, excellent life he must have

You sound a bit jelly  mate

I'm curious as to why you didn't have at least 4 brews and tank gear to run the bones. Plus the fact you didn't bring noted sharks?

9 hours ago, Jamez said:

You sound a bit jelly  mate

I am :(

On 12/4/2015, 1:40:21, Tittay said:

you know there's about 6 of the 0starijengi guys right? It's a Finnish team allied with RoT

PROTIP FOR INCOMPETENT TWITS: Do not go to Ecto by way of Canifis. Use the charter to get there. Also don't go through Draynor bank on the way there; go around.

ye

You can train at Waterbirth without dying, you're r******d if someone manages to kill you there just don't afk, it's probably one of the best safest training spots without reqs.

The only times I've died on this game mode is from being a spaz, plan out all your routes before you even go and do something, I'm not the f*****g greatest but I haven't quit just because I've died and lost bank and stats, it's the whole idea of the game mode you all knew this before it even came out, some people came at it the wrong way, I've just got barrows gloves and I didn't die once during 1-175 quest points, if you're dying then you're doing stupid things putting yourself at risk, you don't have to train in safe zones lol.

i just slayed so many massive kids today for mystics and stats

f90b2124cf686b22d4db7bec7ae92849.png

463b6cc3214071ebf12259cdeb04e39a.png

cya stats

cf5844d5c3a6409550839141e0b705fe.png

cya stats, i beat this guy with 2 brews left was intense as fk i was shaking 

cc308173fee50cbafecf31f21f6a38a1.png

like 4 mystic sets today didnt screeny most

that hera kid is legit the biggest muler

and awful