• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Lmfao

Will MM ever reopen

32 posts in this topic

i heared they wont, they posted it like 5 times beneath my introduction

no

You don't know what amount of tears have been strained among these forums, knowing we won't.

Probably not.

No. But if it'll help console you I can link you a load of philosophy papers that argue for the logical possibility of time travel. 

5 hours ago, Hraeswelg said:

i heared they wont, they posted it like 5 times beneath my introduction

lmfao

1 hour ago, Piers said:

No. But if it'll help console you I can link you a load of philosophy papers that argue for the logical possibility of time travel. 

^

Nah pal. 

We had our run, and a glorious run it was. The age of clans is honestly pretty far gone and we're better off just letting it be,

3 hours ago, Piers said:

plz

This guy hasn't even read the Book of Mahatma, smgdh fam... MM will reopen when Mahatma rises. It's said Mahatma will return to runescape to wipe out fake pures and re-establish the status-quo. No date or time was ever actually given but the ones faithful to the Lord Mahatma will be chosen to join his side personally.

Hopefully Mahatma will recognize me once again and I will help MM stabilize the pure world once again.

2 hours ago, Not Speshls said:

This guy hasn't even read the Book of Mahatma, smgdh fam... MM will reopen when Mahatma rises. It's said Mahatma will return to runescape to wipe out fake pures and re-establish the status-quo. No date or time was ever actually given but the ones faithful to the Lord Mahatma will be chosen to join his side personally.

Hopefully Mahatma will recognize me once again and I will help MM stabilize the pure world once again.

in Mahatma we trust

4 hours ago, Not Speshls said:

The latest numerology results say that the Month of Mahatma (overhead prays be not unto him) will start 50 years from June, 6/66. What we saw when Durial321 took on Falador was only a small glimpse, a prophecy, of the Mayhem that will be Made by the one true Maker of Mayhem.

13th scared asf to get his *** beatdown by the likes of eop

tsktsk

8 hours ago, Steve Man said:

We had our run, and a glorious run it was. The age of clans is honestly pretty far gone and we're better off just letting it be,

The pink lord will rise again

11 hours ago, Not Speshls said:

Hopefully Mahatma will recognize me

hahahaha ur funny

When Mahatma comes back

hmm,...

MM is forever open in our memories

57 minutes ago, (ROB) said:

MM is forever open in our memories

this is so beautiful (ROB), u r very poetic

When Mahatma returns so will MM. Could be tomorrow, could be 20 years from now, could be in a thousand years. Be patient yung pink hat