• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
CyaInLumby

Buying firecape on 07 1 def | 44 pray | 84 range

12 posts in this topic

Never done it on a pure, Willing to pay ingame gp's

Who can i pm for this?:)

-Lumby

no one

pm me on rs 'Blastoise' or irc 'Theo'

21 hours ago, Theo said:

pm me on rs 'Blastoise' or irc 'Theo'

My boy theo got ya

he will do the cape for me, I hope :D

Theo has done mine this weekend. Vouched.

danny is ugly rofl 

On 3/10/2016 at 5:14 AM, Furious said:

danny is ugly rofl 

hi, do i know you?

2 hours ago, Danny said:

hi, do i know you?

?

dont quote me horse teeth 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Back to osrs again, played since 2004
      By STALlN
      Hey guys ive been working on a pure and i have zerker, all pking quests for both accounts are done and ready to pk can i join mm?

cant post pictures??
    • ZerkFest OSRS PURE PK Video 1
      By ZerkFest
      Back after a 4 year break, used to be a maxed zerker pre-eoc, now im 60 atk, 87 str, 76 range, been training, pking, training, pking, editing, off and on. enjoy!
    • You guys missed one hell of a 99 Strength Party!
      By Gr33n_Applez
      This 99 strength party was very different - Not the same as my first 99 strength party where I had 25-30 people throwing up grats messages.
      I suppose everyone is turning up late :S
      Someone let me borrow Dragon Warhammer now to PK with :)

• My Glorious Firecape Collection!
      By I Getto I
      Yo! My glorious Fire Cape collection, done around 400 Fire Capes in total, not all of which have been uploaded I will try to find the rest! Around 10 Fire capes were free. I got paid around 3-6m depending on levels for each cape, 1 Mill was around $3-5 each at the time, Bank was made. So yeah I did like 400 Fire capes in total, I'm gonna look around all of my files and try upload more, I'm sure I have a lot more than this. This was mostly 2007+ (not oldschool rs). Have a look around, sorry if there's duplicates I doubt there's is but I need to organize my bucket a lil more, enjoy :)
      http://s84.photobucket.com/user/I-Getto-I/library/Fire Capes?sort=9&page=1 <--- The Collection
      My Cat Night <3 : http://s84.photobucket.com/user/I-Getto-I/library/Night?sort=9&page=1
      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIACkHCAbbfT6xI5NOa4cyg

• Introduction: 2H Insertion
      By Insertion
      Who I am:

hi guys whattup? I'm alex from the Netherlands and i currently am 18 years old, i'm living in the Netherlands and i'm in my last year of my pre-university education.
      I've been playing rs since like easter 2005, after a year of noobing around i got to know rs and almost immediatly i started making pures and pking (ah those memories)
      I even saw mahatma live once:P

I've always been attracted to MM because of the level of dedication and the professionality of this clan and after i saw the f2p fight vs foe last weekend i finally decided that i wanted to be a part of this great community.

I had some stops through the years and i decided to quit forever after the EOC update, but when i checked the RS site like 3 months ago i saw that OSRS was finally there, so i started once again. Im training hard to meet the MM requierements and i definetly plan on joining MM, even though i don't have that much sparetime at the moment.

Username: 2h Insertion (this was also my last pure account on pre-eoc for those who want to check)

Cheers!