• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackman

House of Cards Season 4

9 posts in this topic

A little bit old but it's up now so yeh go watch 

i found out it was out yesterday already on episode 3. It doesent seem as epic as the first 3 seasons but im sure itl be worth a watch even if it isnt

I can't help but feel like the next season might be the last, will be interesting to see where they take it. Generally it was pretty good, revisiting the events of S1 and S2 made it interesting.

Damn that ending was so legit

5 hours ago, Blackman said:

Damn that ending was so legit 

thx for spoiler f****r

7 hours ago, D4rk said:

thx for spoiler f****r

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

100x better than season 3, im glad i decided to give it another shot.

16 hours ago, Blackman said:

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

it wasnt THAT epic, i expected him to blow up russia with nukes or have that arab beheaded on national tv or something, ending of season 2 or 3 was more epic..... when he became president of f*****g usa after killing everyone in his way, lol. The shows gone soft since he became president, he needs to murder more people imo, did he even have 1 person killed in season 4? I guess he kinda had that hostage killed but that sh1t dont count

On 3/10/2016 at 2:29 AM, D4rk said:

it wasnt THAT epic, i expected him to blow up russia with nukes or have that arab beheaded on national tv or something, ending of season 2 or 3 was more epic..... when he became president of f*****g usa after killing everyone in his way, lol. The shows gone soft since he became president, he needs to murder more people imo, did he even have 1 person killed in season 4? I guess he kinda had that hostage killed but that sh1t dont count

well i gotta agree with you there but you gotta admit this season was better than season 3 which was basically a setup season lol. I assume season 5 will be the final one and he's probably gonna kill that journalist who released the story or w/e.