• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
-My Overflow

Why I would never vote for Hillary Clinton.

27 posts in this topic

If Bernie doesn't get the nomination (which depends on the New York primary), I'll be voting for Jill Stein. I will never, ever vote for Hillary Clinton. In fact, I'm so afraid of her presidency that I'd rather Trump be a goof for 4 years than Hillary calculate how to get the most money out of war and mass death.

Yes, this is even relevant for the non-Americans here. If we give her the position, with the influence that she has through her connections, she'd rain missiles on any one of you if it netted her a dollar profit.

We lost.

The rest of the world is laughing at you America, but I certainly am becoming quite concerned that Bernie won't overtake Hillary. It's a shame all the southern states went first and built her momentum. I guess we will have to wait for New York and see.

What's the delegate count at the moment? Last I heard Clinton was losing ground to Bernie? 

trump or gtfo

trump has my support i loved him on the apprentice

2 hours ago, Piers said:

What's the delegate count at the moment? Last I heard Clinton was losing ground to Bernie? 

She's been losing big in some states, but her lead's still ~200 delegates. About 1/3 of the lead's been cut down, though, since Bernie's started winning, so that's ~100 that he's gained back on her.

A win in New York would definitely be a nice psychological blow to her campaign (which is already backed by less-than-enthusiastic supporters), but it'd have to be big to be anything more than Bernie's campaign parrying the attack. After all, New York is Hillary Clinton's (3rd) home state. Though, if Bernie does win, the mainstream media will likely write it off as another "weird little mostly white male state bordering Vermont" as they've done with the rest (including Alaska, while just a week or so before the primary, they had touted it as one of the Top 10 most diverse states).

2 hours ago, Guy said:

The rest of the world is laughing at you America, but I certainly am becoming quite concerned that Bernie won't overtake Hillary. It's a shame all the southern states went first and built her momentum. I guess we will have to wait for New York and see.

If Bernie can pull off a huge upset victory in New York, then he'd be well on his way to the nomination. If Hillary wins anything more than by a single digit, then Hillary probably gets the nomination.

If Bernie doesn't get nomination I'm voting for Trump.
I guess you can say I like a bit of anarchy.

40 minutes ago, Blingjatt said:

Yeah. My state's going red, anyway, so I'll be voting for Jill Stein if it comes to Trump/Cruz v Clinton. if the Green party gets at least 5% of the general election vote, they get certain federal funding that they don't have right now for future elections.

I think they're all clowns, but maybe that's just because I'm Canadian.

8 hours ago, -My Overflow said:

Yeah. My state's going red, anyway, so I'll be voting for Jill Stein if it comes to Trump/Cruz v Clinton. if the Green party gets at least 5% of the general election vote, they get certain federal funding that they don't have right now for future elections.

Good point. I actually was leaning towards Jill Stein when she ran against Obama 

This channel has some really great coverage from an independent media source.

17 hours ago, -My Overflow said:

If Bernie can pull off a huge upset victory in New York, then he'd be well on his way to the nomination. If Hillary wins anything more than by a single digit, then Hillary probably gets the nomination.

There's still 1000 delegates left in the race apparently so yes if he gets a good win he should be on his way. It's very exciting to see, I was very concerned when all the South went first and she looked to be steamrolling him.

i thought british politics was pretty bad but it's got nothing on america.

and why are all of the candidates so weak?

rather just vote for obama again

I would vote for Bernie. Hilary and Trump are just so far disconnected with reality it amazes me. Would be willing to bet anyone either of them couldn't tell you the price of a pint of milk.

20 hours ago, bigh51 said:

I think they're all clowns, but maybe that's just because I'm Canadian.

I've found this is the best way to describe it:

Cruz: Apparently an utter a*****e, anyone who's ever worked with him says he's a terrible person. Acts like a cheeseball on TV, got bullied by trump and Rubio, which was actually hilarious.

Trump: Borderline lunatic, normally this guy shouldn't even be in the running for school committee. He has no right to be in politics but it's working. Whatever he's doing is working, and I also find this hilarious.

Bernie: "Mr. Sanders what do you think about abortion?" -- "I think the 1% are to blame here" Literally every topic gets tied back to this answer. Histerical

Hilary: Running opposite of everything she ran with back against Obama. Literally a complete 2-face. Seemingly arrogantly corrupted money-wise, the things that come out of her mouth are all for popularity, and it's just way too obvious. Somehow people are still buying it! It's like she learned from Donald Trump or something.

Overall, I want Bernie to win, so I'd vote for him if I could, to see if he'd actually spread the wealth. I don't honestly see this happening, but what's a middle-class brother got to do? I hope to god Cruz doesn't get the nomination because I think he's the scum of the earth, and that would actually make me vote for Hillary, which I wouldn't want to do. What happened in Colorado is complete bs and should be outlawed, I know there aren't any laws restricting primaries, but that should be heavily illegal nowadays because of the heavy 2-party infrastructure that's pretty much unmovable. And last but not least, I would sadly vote for Trump over Hillary just because I wouldn't mind having an actual wall built between here and Mexico. This argument has gone on for way too long. I don't care if they let them all in or keep them all out. I just want the country to pick a side and stick with it.

boom, planet destroyed either way, cya in the next intelligent form of life

Gave Bernie my vote this morning. We'll see what happens.

1 hour ago, Arch Wolf said:

Gave Bernie my vote this morning. We'll see what happens.

Awesome! Hopefully the voters being mysteriously purged from the Democrats will be able to have their votes count.

Independent, can't vote in the primaries for New York

9 hours ago, jimmy said:

i thought british politics was pretty bad but it's got nothing on america.

and why are all of the candidates so weak?

rather just vote for obama again

honestly this

America doesn't even deserve the s**t excuse for a democracy it has.

:( 

I was expecting her to take long island + the city. Ended with 45.3 to 54.7 in Hillary's favor here.

trump train n***a

3 hours ago, Unborn said:

trump train n***a

On 4/18/2016 at 4:08 PM, Blingjatt said:

On 4/18/2016 at 9:00 AM, D4rk said:

trump has my support i loved him on the apprentice

On 4/18/2016 at 8:58 AM, Mantas said:

trump or gtfo

The trump train got no brakes boyosss

only reason i'd vote for clinton over trump is because of their foreign policies for the middle east. other than that, theyre both garbage