• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Guy

Clinton vs Trump thread

29 posts in this topic

818c32f492.jpg

Out of the two I think I'd honestly prefer Trump to win just for the entertainment. 

my popcorn is ready for trump

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

On the upside, this is an excellent election to vote independent.

If the independent actually gets 5%(I think) of the vote, then they get a bunch more funding for the next election that they've never had before.

I think Mike Bloomberg said he'd run independent if Trump got the nomination, which I think would be a pretty good choice.

Yeah I'm probably going independent unless by some miracle Bernie gets it.

Rather Trump over Hillary but I'm not voting for either.

kLXt7Pk.jpg

if trump wins, he will throw furious back to china @Furious

YAHHHHH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HURMPH DUMNPF WE GONNA WIN AND BUILD A WALL AND KICK THE IMMIGRANTS AND MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN WOOOOOOOOHHHHH 

47 minutes ago, Asian Kid said:

if trump wins, he will throw furious back to china @Furious

Yea, I'll be sent back to china and you'll be flown back to Vietnam.

If you ever considered voting Bernie or god forbid actually did please neck yourself

12 minutes ago, Furious said:

Yea, I'll be sent back to china and you'll be flown back to Vietnam.

Definitely we're gonna get rid of you though.

We want to make America great again and you're in our way.

24 minutes ago, Steve Man said:

Definitely we're gonna get rid of you though.

We want to make America great again and you're in our way.

Iono, I pay really high taxes and sadly the leeches aka the kids who are 20-35 y/o on welfare or w/e can live off of food stamps of some sht.

That needs to be changed. 

6 hours ago, Alb said:

If you ever considered voting Bernie or god forbid actually did please neck yourself

Okay.

TRUMP TRAIN BABY

f**k the cuckservatives

15 hours ago, Alb said:

EoP Alb lmfao. 

trumpadoodledo

17 hours ago, Furious said:

EoP Alb lmfao. 

On 5/6/2016 at 8:11 PM, -My Overflow said:

Okay.

Sorry. That was rude and uncalled for. I just really don't like Bernie.

46 minutes ago, Alb said:

Sorry. That was rude and uncalled for. I just really don't like Bernie.

it's ok. i feel the same about republicans/clinton

2 hours ago, Guy said:

it's ok. i feel the same about republicans/clinton

I agree about usual republican candidates, and clinton ofc. But I think Trump is the real deal. He speaks recklessly sometimes in public, but his core principles and beliefs are extremely solid. And his business expertise cannot be denied. More and more Americans are waking up every day to the fact that hes not actually a racist sexist etc etc since the mainstream media had been spinning that s**t forever.

f**k clinton

f**k trump

vote for kanye

that is all

On 5/5/2016 at 1:10 PM, Furious said:

Iono, I pay really high taxes and sadly the leeches aka the kids who are 20-35 y/o on welfare or w/e can live off of food stamps of some sht.

That needs to be changed. 

Sure you pay "high" taxes. I bet your illegal familry do that under the table bs.... seriously man get a real job, you illegal fake asian

f**k both of them honestly

I've said it many times, all the candidates are clowns.

It boils down to if you prefer the giant douche or the turd sandwich.