• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asian Kid

Selling Runescape Names

18 posts in this topic

If you would like a specific Rsn, please contact my assistant @Furious

Times are tough and I need to get rid of my fancy name collection.

200k bid on Methodology to weed out the lowballers.

I got banned from changing my rsn for a year, still gotta wait till feb 2017 :( They default changed my name from Bigd**kBrit to Noob Mink lmfao.

There are two living species referred to as "minks": the American mink and the European mink. The extinct sea mink is related to the American mink, but was much larger. All three species are dark-colored, semiaquatic, carnivorous mammals of the family Mustelidae, which also includes weasels, otters and ferrets. The American mink is larger and more adaptable than the European mink. Due to variations in size, an individual mink usually cannot be determined as European or American with certainty without looking at the skeleton. There is one exception to this rule: all European minks have a large white patch on their upper lip, while only some American minks do. Thus, any mink with no such patch is certainly of the American variety. Taxonomically, both American and European minks used to be placed in the same genus Mustela ("weasels"), but most recently the American mink has been reclassified as belonging to its own genus Neovison.[1]

The American mink's fur has been highly prized for its use in clothing, with hunting giving way to farming; for instance, in Digby County, Nova Scotia, Canada alone, there are around two million mink raised on ranches per year. Its treatment has also been a focus of animal rights and animal welfare[2]activism. American mink have found their way into the wild in Europe (including Great Britain) and South America, after being released from mink farms by animal rights activists or otherwise escaping from captivity.[3]

American mink are believed by some to have contributed to the decline of the less hardy European mink through competition (though not through hybridization—native European mink are in fact closer to polecats than to their North American cousins).[4] Trapping is used to control or eliminate feral American mink populations.[5]

Mink oil is used in some medical products and cosmetics, as well as to treat, preserve and waterproof leather.

I'll give you 250k for Methodology because I feel bad for you.

On 9/21/2016 at 1:53 PM, Danny said:

I'll give you 250k for Methodology because I feel bad for you.

i'll counter that trade, you can give me MM for it

3 hours ago, Asian Kid said:

i'll counter that trade, you can give me MM for it

This isn't pogopoly mate.

3 hours ago, Danny said:

This isn't pogopoly mate.

I'd take that trade.

He just has to add like 20b osrs gp to it. 

1 minute ago, Furious said:

I'd take that trade.

I'm sure he'll accept once he gets the GP from his mule

oh wait

2 hours ago, Furious said:

I'd take that trade.

Keep dreaming Jax jr, life must be rough for you.

On 21-9-2016 at 8:42 PM, Dom said:

I got banned from changing my rsn for a year, still gotta wait till feb 2017 :( They default changed my name from Bigd**kBrit to Noob Mink lmfao.

There are two living species referred to as "minks": the American mink and the European mink. The extinct sea mink is related to the American mink, but was much larger. All three species are dark-colored, semiaquatic, carnivorous mammals of the family Mustelidae, which also includes weasels, otters and ferrets. The American mink is larger and more adaptable than the European mink. Due to variations in size, an individual mink usually cannot be determined as European or American with certainty without looking at the skeleton. There is one exception to this rule: all European minks have a large white patch on their upper lip, while only some American minks do. Thus, any mink with no such patch is certainly of the American variety. Taxonomically, both American and European minks used to be placed in the same genus Mustela ("weasels"), but most recently the American mink has been reclassified as belonging to its own genus Neovison.[1]

The American mink's fur has been highly prized for its use in clothing, with hunting giving way to farming; for instance, in Digby County, Nova Scotia, Canada alone, there are around two million mink raised on ranches per year. Its treatment has also been a focus of animal rights and animal welfare[2]activism. American mink have found their way into the wild in Europe (including Great Britain) and South America, after being released from mink farms by animal rights activists or otherwise escaping from captivity.[3]

American mink are believed by some to have contributed to the decline of the less hardy European mink through competition (though not through hybridization—native European mink are in fact closer to polecats than to their North American cousins).[4] Trapping is used to control or eliminate feral American mink populations.[5]

Mink oil is used in some medical products and cosmetics, as well as to treat, preserve and waterproof leather.

rip

Saw this topic, thought it would be by Jax.

wat names

I'll pay you one hundred billion jillion trillion gillion dollars for BlingJatt

Selling RSN "Insigne", Italian football player, napoli, taking 07gp only!

selling I-Celtic-I. Just pm me (henry) with your offer

You can have the name 'Get Ketty' for a bag of ket x 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0