• Announcements

    • Administrator

      All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

      and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Blackman

Blackman's new year

15 posts in this topic

Got drunk and made out with my close friend.

Now I feel like s**t cause it feels like I took advantage of her.

Help me please

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares, it was NYE and you were both drunk. She probably has some feelings towards you anyway if she kissed you back.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

explore it

explore it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what u should be doing is calling her saying hi i just felt like talking to you, you're a nice person. wan sum fuk?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's like an irl anime

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well s**t dude you weren't the only one having a bad night...

took 8 tabs of lsd went to a party started tripping balls and hearing people repeat themselves 2 or three times and i would like to assume that they didn't stutter as it kept happening... not long after those auditory haulicinations i started seeing only seeing certain colors one at a time (ex,. brown,green,red) but everything was shaded with these one specific colors for not a really long time... shortly after this happens my heart starts beating so rapidly it feels like im going to start having a seizure or what i only could assume the beginning stages feel like.. not long after that i p**s on the floor of their kitchen and hoof it like just under 6 miles home for the night... anyways time for me to slow down on the fun stuff

new year new me

hope all is well with everyone in 2k17

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just bang her already 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Furious said:

it's like an irl anime

awkward boob grab fall

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you take advantage of her if both of you were drunk?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigh51 said:

How did you take advantage of her if both of you were drunk?

because equality means the guy is always at fault hurr hurr 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2017 at 6:08 PM, Jamez said:

explore it

explore it

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wrote an amazing post and I was ready to hit the send button. It was full of insults towards you, it would get me a lot of laughs and the best part was that it was completely true. I deleted it out of pity for you. So you're welcome.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sounds like you were both drunk, dunno how that means that you took advantage.

unless she said you took advantage - in that case i'd forget about her

 

On 02/01/2017 at 5:33 AM, nate said:

well s**t dude you weren't the only one having a bad night...

took 8 tabs of lsd went to a party started tripping balls and hearing people repeat themselves 2 or three times and i would like to assume that they didn't stutter as it kept happening... not long after those auditory haulicinations i started seeing only seeing certain colors one at a time (ex,. brown,green,red) but everything was shaded with these one specific colors for not a really long time... shortly after this happens my heart starts beating so rapidly it feels like im going to start having a seizure or what i only could assume the beginning stages feel like.. not long after that i p**s on the floor of their kitchen and hoof it like just under 6 miles home for the night... anyways time for me to slow down on the fun stuff

new year new me

hope all is well with everyone in 2k17

8 tabs wat lol

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2017 at 7:20 AM, Que said:

I wrote an amazing post and I was ready to hit the send button. It was full of insults towards you, it would get me a lot of laughs and the best part was that it was completely true. I deleted it out of pity for you. So you're welcome.

 

thank you, your mercy is what keeps me motivated to live each day to the fullest.

you are the light of my eyes and my sun, i love you so much xoxox

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2017 at 2:18 PM, jimmy said:

sounds like you were both drunk, dunno how that means that you took advantage.

unless she said you took advantage - in that case i'd forget about her

 

8 tabs wat lol

 

it was new years ya know go hard or go home i suppose haha

 

they were these black gel tabs tht tasted of citrus 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.