• Announcements

    • Piers

      Registration turned off   07/28/18

      ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Blazey

Can someone officially ban cuck Theo and the autistic v****n MeMe?

90 posts in this topic

This phaggot Theo hacked me for over a bil when he was my best bud on Scape for about 2 years. He also claims that v****n MeMe convinced him to do it (doesn't surprise me, always acted like a weird antisocial phaggot). Yet, these cucks are still on forums and Ops in MM IRC. I know it doesn't mean much in 2017, but some justice must be served. 

And Theo, I hope your sick "girlfriend" of 1 month (confirmed cuck) perishes as soon as possible from whatever pathetic disease you gave her, and I hope you die in a violent fire. Guess you have to pay the bills some way or another when you're on welfare and food stamps. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theo's gone awol i wouldn't just believe him about meme, but idk their relationship

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's harsh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theo acts like hes all nice and stuff but he is just a snake

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure you got it mixed up btw, you were never Theo's best buddy - Jax was.  Both of these spastics run a Runescape Name Selling business on #display or whatever cringe posse channel they like to hang out in nowadays.  They basically mass snipe whatever names they can get their hands on and resell it.  

[ROT]Jax is an uneducated addict who's a complete failure at life, he's legit living in his dad's basement and does hard drugs with his little brother LMFAOOOO.  Oh, he also somehow managed to fail COMMUNITY COLLEGE ALGEBRA LMFAOOO (7th grade math lmfao) and lives off of welfare food stamps that the government gives to his divorced parents.  Not surprising that the mom and dad divorced because their kids are such spastics so they'd proly pray that they won't have to take custody of the two failures.  Hope this kid genuinely chokes in his sleep though, this kid is the type of degenerate that should be deported since he contributes absolutely nothing to society.  Owait, at least he has a lot of 'rare names' on runescape.com and a great runescape account though amirite?

Oh right, his house (aka his dad's mud hut) is also in foreclosure because his family is poor and can't figure out anyway to make a living god bless lmfao what a bunch of sewer rats.  Somebody call the exterminator LMFAO.  Holy shit life must suck ass for this poor bastard, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to live off of fucking food stamps ROFL. 

Not sure where mole rat has been, pretty sure he plays Rs3 though.  Didn't know that it was possible for Theo to get a girlfriend, always thought he was straight homosexual. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Furious said:

Pretty sure you got it mixed up btw, you were never Theo's best buddy - Jax was.  Both of these spastics run a Runescape Name Selling business on #display or whatever cringe posse channel they like to hang out in nowadays.  They basically mass snipe whatever names they can get their hands on and resell it.  

[ROT]Jax is an uneducated addict who's a complete failure at life, he's legit living in his dad's basement and does hard drugs with his little brother LMFAOOOO.  Oh, he also somehow managed to fail COMMUNITY COLLEGE ALGEBRA LMFAOOO (7th grade math lmfao) and lives off of welfare food stamps that the government gives to his divorced parents.  Not surprising that the mom and dad divorced because their kids are such spastics so they'd proly pray that they won't have to take custody of the two failures.  Hope this kid genuinely chokes in his sleep though, this kid is the type of degenerate that should be deported since he contributes absolutely nothing to society.  Owait, at least he has a lot of 'rare names' on runescape.com and a great runescape account though amirite?

Oh right, his house (aka his dad's mud hut) is also in foreclosure because his family is poor and can't figure out anyway to make a living god bless lmfao what a bunch of sewer rats.  Somebody call the exterminator LMFAO.  Holy shit life must suck ass for this poor bastard, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to live off of fucking food stamps ROFL. 

Not sure where mole rat has been, pretty sure he plays Rs3 though.  Didn't know that it was possible for Theo to get a girlfriend, always thought he was straight homosexual. 

mate chill out you w**k to cartoons

how can you quantify someone based off education, as if there arent wholly educated people who do nothing all day or aren't well off

furthermore this forum is dead, in fact i feel sorry for both of you to go to this extent of smashing your keys in the common goal of what exactly? if anyone is portraying signs of a degenerate its someone like yourself, spatting rubbish about someone who to you is just another person behind a computer

on the other hand, hilarious, please keep dripping sweat into your keyboard

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Anieli said:

mate chill out you w**k to cartoons

how can you quantify someone based off education, as if there arent wholly educated people who do nothing all day or aren't well off

furthermore this forum is dead, in fact i feel sorry for both of you to go to this extent of smashing your keys in the common goal of what exactly? if anyone is portraying signs of a degenerate its someone like yourself, spatting rubbish about someone who to you is just another person behind a computer

on the other hand, hilarious, please keep dripping sweat into your keyboard

didnt ask 

you feel sorry but needed to type out a paragraph good job pal. great read 10/10

not sure if u actually knew what happened but id assume you dont know anything so cool story

im pretty sure education is the foundation of whatever merits you have as an individual ROFl.  id really like to see you try to tell that to your interviewer "how can u quantify my resume based on education?!?!" HAHAHAHAH golden

oh btw, id rather w**k to cartoons and have weird *** fetishes than be f*****g uneducated lMFAOOOO

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Furious said:

didnt ask 

you feel sorry but needed to type out a paragraph good job pal. great read 10/10

not sure if u actually knew what happened but id assume you dont know anything so cool story

im pretty sure education is the foundation of whatever merits you have as an individual ROFl.

yes i typed a paragraph because i felt sorry, whats your point? i'm trying to educate you, hopefully you can digest that i can afford the effort

actually yes i do, however can anyone really sympathise with someone who loses their bank by giving somebody they have never met in real life, access to $1k USD in gold. i don't make my assets in real life open to my friends, why would i in a game. hurrrrrr

sure education is a foundation, but not all avenues in life, let alone success is due to it. in fact if that were to be true, and im assuming that you are in fact educated, would you be the one to stress ignorance over another individual?

you're a contradiction, but hopefully i can highlight that for you and you can improve as a human being

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh boy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anieli said:

yes i typed a paragraph because i felt sorry, whats your point? i'm trying to educate you, hopefully you can digest that i can afford the effort

actually yes i do, however can anyone really sympathise with someone who loses their bank by giving somebody they have never met in real life, access to $1k USD in gold. i don't make my assets in real life open to my friends, why would i in a game. hurrrrrr

sure education is a foundation, but not all avenues in life, let alone success is due to it. in fact if that were to be true, and im assuming that you are in fact educated, would you be the one to stress ignorance over another individual?

you're a contradiction, but hopefully i can highlight that for you and you can improve as a human being

ah yes we have another minister of enlightenment here

the point is ure saying these forums are dead blah blah blah and yet you sit there "dripping sweat on ur keyboard" gratz idk i find that pretty funny, i was always a keyboard warrior so it's nothing new for me.  no idea why you'd care about these "dead forums" and "spatting rubbish" when it's literally just 2 of us spamming the anime thread and just creating banter, but it seems like i struck a nerve somehow

anyways i was talking about the fiasco with spastic jax, you should probably figure out what happened first instead of blindly white knighting for him harder than a teenager at a gamer girl convention. im sure [community college failure] jax can happily narrate the story for you.

blazey is a lost cause but it doesnt change the fact that theo is a cuck who probably deserves to get shot irl

what you're stating is obvious and you can prattle all you want, obviously there are outliers and exceptions.  but try getting a job interview without a basic degree and if you do happen to get an interview, id love to see you talk your way in by saying "i can be successful at your company without an education!".  and before you go on about how "success is subjective" and "lol but i dont need to apply to a company to be successful"  yes, you are right.  you can be like jack ma who got declined from 24 different jobs and still have a networth of 22 billion usd, but we're not talking about jack ma and his road to billions, we're talking about mr [community college failure smokes with his little brother in his dad's basement welfare food stamp] jax and i just happened to take the liberty of highlighting his glorious and life defining moments

and real talk did you get an A in eng & phil 101 and feel the need to all of a sudden become master yoda?  "ure a contradiction i hope you can improve as a human being" 

may the force be with me im a bad guy lmfao

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

comments were tongue in cheek, ie keyboard sweat, w*****g over cartoons etc

you're using extreme spectrum examples to prove a narrow minded thought process. i do believe that you can become a better person, why else delete your comment? probably because you realised going to such extreme heights of criticizing someones life is just autistic.

im not condoning what theo potentially did, but what have i even said about that. you came in off the cuff spatting crap purely because they're friends

i just sympathise for you, thats all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anieli said:

comments were tongue in cheek, ie keyboard sweat, w*****g over cartoons etc

you're using extreme spectrum examples to prove a narrow minded thought process. i do believe that you can become a better person, why else delete your comment? probably because you realised going to such extreme heights of criticizing someones life is just autistic.

im not condoning what theo potentially did, but what have i even said about that. you came in off the cuff spatting crap purely because their friends

i just sympathise for you, thats all

i didnt delete it, these forums formatting are super f****d up.  i actually meant to quote the op but ended up deleting it but thankfully there was a draft saved but ye thanks for having faith in me lmfao

i was being very specific in my flames, it's become a meme in our 10 man TS about how much of an irredeemable pile of refuse somebody can be

"lol who cares about how pathetic he is??? look at yourself bruv"  

it's one thing to fall out because of disagreements or w/e, but it's something else to be an ignorant bigot who actively went out of his way to grief, whether it be over the computer or not, the gesture is still there 

yes yes ty for the sympathy, i personally feel great sympathy for our nations hard working tax payers who are feeding leeching shit heads like jax and co lmfao.

ive actually come to terms with being a terrible person so there's no need to put up a pompous charade trying to trigger me.  the only reason why you decided to quote me is because you care or have some sort of relation to those two apes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not trying to trigger you, just highlighting the ignorance but rather be in bliss right

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Furious said:

Pretty sure you got it mixed up btw, you were never Theo's best buddy

Maybe he wasn't mine, but he was the only person I talked to on a consistent basis. 

And I have no idea what Anieli is to upset about, his cuck friend is loser is just doesn't want to accept it lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Anieli said:

im not trying to trigger you, just highlighting the ignorance but rather be in bliss right

apparently im ignorant because i like to roast retards who deserved to get flamed

dont worry boys there's always next semester with PHL 201 to provide more content!

ecks DEE

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOOD DRAMA

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Blazey said:

Maybe he wasn't mine, but he was the only person I talked to on a consistent basis. 

And I have no idea what Anieli is to upset about, his cuck friend is loser is just doesn't want to accept it lol.

cuck? you sat back whilst someone fucked you for your bank

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Anieli said:

cuck? you sat back whilst someone fucked you for your bank

So was I suppose to find him irl and kill him or something?

Anieli the type of guy to vote Hillary 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anieli

  • Cold Hearts
  • 04pip.png.e5c9e8d39ed95ce481ee1c0416b0cc
  • Anieli
  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  •  0
  • 4353 posts
  • Member No: 9574
  • RS Name:Anieli
  • IRC Nick:Anieli
  • Country: South Africa

 

why is this r****d even talkin? are you jax's messenger boy? has he hired you onto his company to be his secretary? oh wow, it all makes sense. Business must be booming, jax now has others post for him bc of his illiteracy. job well done. I don't even know you, but judging you based upon ^^ and your comments. You should really neck yourself along with weedblazer jax.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine waking up not knowing whether you're going to get paid or not. I'm not surprised though, I've seen the prices they charge for the RSN's they snipe together. Nobody in their right f*****g mind would pay in excess of $400 for a tier 2 name. I get the feeling Theo didn't manage to get any name sales that month and Blazey was his scape goat.

Gotta find the money for the rice packets somewhere, right?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Furious said:

apparently im ignorant because i like to roast retards who deserved to get flamed

dont worry boys there's always next semester with PHL 201 to provide more content!

ecks DEE

In Furious we trust

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:popcorn:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rip

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dead forums are dead who cares.

anieli is a r****d though, "dead forum" yet not only finds this post on the first day but flames people for doing the very thing he is doing. god bless

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.