• Announcements

    • Administrator

      All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

      and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
D4rk

just googled guantanamo bay to check if its still open after obama signed a paper to close it a few years ago.

26 posts in this topic

but those reviews though r0fl

76be90a5e8481edae2acf3a333f9b5d8.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumor goes that Pims is in there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zyzz breh?

 

come back to the pk scene d4rk

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Asian Kid said:

zyzz breh?

 

come back to the pk scene d4rk

i rather make b0nk and travel the world with my spanish gf atm

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice man, enjoy life then =]

 

can we expect a cook guide soon xd

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Asian Kid said:

nice man, enjoy life then =]

 

can we expect a cook guide soon xd

i could probably write a cooking book with all my vegan recipes i cook everyday

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

l0l so bad

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmfao the reviews are amazing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, D4rk said:

i could probably write a cooking book with all my vegan recipes i cook everyday

fking beta

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D4rk this is where you will be sent when Jagex catches you got selling their monies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jamez said:

Rumor goes that Pims is in there.

Pim de Witte?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when we getting those cooking vlogs again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jamez said:

fking beta

lulz eating genetically modified soy fed antibiotically farmed meat is alfa? maybe if u hunt it wild it could be and also moderately healthy even

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, D4rk said:

lulz eating genetically modified soy fed antibiotically farmed meat is alfa? maybe if u hunt it wild it could be and also moderately healthy even

Nah s0n. Only eat meat that's been 100% grass fed raised on my own farm. You mad urbanized city pleb?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2017 at 10:49 AM, D4rk said:

i rather make b0nk and travel the world with my spanish gf atm

what you up to now you jabroni

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^how i looked 30kg's heavier as a meat eater, i was probably a month off having a stroke right thur

worst part is i put it on MM's miniwar channel i forgot password to so i can never delete 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rest in penis

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, D4rk said:

^how i looked 30kg's heavier as a meat eater, i was probably a month off having a stroke right thur

worst part is i put it on MM's miniwar channel i forgot password to so i can never delete 

 

pretty sure it doesn't matter if you're an omnivore or carnivore. if you want a good physique don't sit around all day and smoke weed. have a balance diet and exercise

 

@Furious would dark's culinary skills suffice for your wonton buffet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Asian Kid said:

pretty sure it doesn't matter if you're an omnivore or carnivore. if you want a good physique don't sit around all day and smoke weed. have a balance diet and exercise

 

@Furious would dark's culinary skills suffice for your wonton buffet?

ur posts dont even make fking sense kill yourself already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf happened to u dark? the best pker and tank became a vegan f****t? spanish gf?? hairy from down there as well i assume? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Estonian said:

wtf happened to u dark? the best pker and tank became a vegan f****t? spanish gf?? hairy from down there as well i assume? 

vegan who can lift 5x ur bodyweight lil skinny ass estonian potato picker #quinoa-gainz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, D4rk said:

vegan who can lift 5x ur bodyweight lil skinny ass estonian potato picker #quinoa-gainz

hey no need to get personal

make sure u tell everyone u r vegan tho

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are ur lifts at d4rk

 

bench/sq/diddlys

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf ur still vegan? eat meat and respect your hunter gatherer ancestors plz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.