• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blingjatt

Gather the flags bois

10 posts in this topic

bJ2deXB.png

nqusdh.png

ayyLmao 

Omg does Pauly play?

great work

9 hours ago, I P U U R I said:

Omg does Pauly play?

YES

l0l

rofl i still remember using his firecape guides to make mills off mm members caping for them 

Awesome. MM pride world-wide.

:o

On 3/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, Kodak_Ranger said:

:o

MY BOI

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Hey its me ur brother
      By Burt0n Board
      ecently graduated college and have been bored atm and saw on twitch that rs is still a thing. so id thought i drop by
      1. why the f**k do people donate all this gp/$ to these cringe lords, i cant believe this is what people do now
      2. any1 playing deadman? looks pretty fun
      3. any old n*****s still around?
      4. did itsonme42 ever come back?
      5. did 13th get 200m range or sourpatchk1ds? i cant remember s**t
      6. any1 know what happened to mahatma? i still listen to kaiser chief's to this day cuz of that dude
      7. whats pking scene like now?
      8. any1 know the whereabouts of Jimbo/heroes fail?
      9. did sam ever come back? or any1 ever find him? 
      10. does d4rk still run the buying/selling GP game
      11. i cant believe this game is still alive holy s**t.

• What happened to i mahatma i?
      By Sky splinter
      So it was around 2005/6 that I came across I Mahatma I's video's and ever since then I've looked up to the guy and have been hooked to player killing.
      I haven't heard his name mentioned in a good while and today I have decided to ask around and see what has happened to him personally and his rs account etc.
      If you guys could provide details and keep me up to date on what happened to mahatma that'd be great.

Thanks
      Sky Fury(Splinter) of CD
    • Never Forqet
      By Blingjatt
      Anyone remember that guy who did graffiti for Mm? Anyone still got the pic??
    • Introduction: 2H Insertion
      By Insertion
      Who I am:

hi guys whattup? I'm alex from the Netherlands and i currently am 18 years old, i'm living in the Netherlands and i'm in my last year of my pre-university education.
      I've been playing rs since like easter 2005, after a year of noobing around i got to know rs and almost immediatly i started making pures and pking (ah those memories)
      I even saw mahatma live once:P

I've always been attracted to MM because of the level of dedication and the professionality of this clan and after i saw the f2p fight vs foe last weekend i finally decided that i wanted to be a part of this great community.

I had some stops through the years and i decided to quit forever after the EOC update, but when i checked the RS site like 3 months ago i saw that OSRS was finally there, so i started once again. Im training hard to meet the MM requierements and i definetly plan on joining MM, even though i don't have that much sparetime at the moment.

Username: 2h Insertion (this was also my last pure account on pre-eoc for those who want to check)

Cheers!
    • What Happens To Mm When 07Scape Follows The Path Of Rsc?
      By `Tiger
      we are being archived
      ..slowly but surely

Earlier this year I'd been advocating for real f2p servers in 07scape by emailing both the RS executive & community teams. As long as you seem literate, they're polite and quick to respond.

Back in April, all my emails were forwarded internally while they were deciding 07scape's direction.

---------

Now it's September, and my gut interpretation of the responses I've gotten are:
      Jagex is still very confident in how EoC feels to them, as a for-profit business and a single-line* brand image. No plans on attracting new players to 07scape via f2p worlds.

Those that don't like EoC (pures) and those that don't like paying for 07scape (potential 07 recruits; semi-active players like me) are becoming marginalized or irrelevant.

A phase-out plan for 07scape, following the footsteps of RSC, is the most logical course of action from Jagex's point of view.
      *Why single-line? Funorb's death proved that Jagex can't handle multiple trains. They don't want to repeat past mistakes.

------

RS2's original popularity spread like wildfire due to word-of-mouth. You could get your friends playing in an f2p world in minutes. Jagex knows that this is their best expansion tool, and if they had wanted to run 07scape as a second line, they would have done it already.

Right now it's almost impossible to attract new players to 07scape because no one wants to pay to try a game. If 07scape is phased-out like RSC was, this may mean no new accounts can be created in a couple years to play 07scape. [previously accessed accounts only]

Then what happens to MM? Do we adapt or do we call it quits and say game over? Do we flow into some kind of EoC river ("if you can't beat em, join em")..or would we cling to 07scape despite ridiculous barriers to entry? and finally, do we decide all this before our community takes a hit, or after?

If I had to choose, it'd be the MM community first, RS after.