• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Felix

I see manson lurking

20 posts in this topic

can you tell us the story of trying to lose your virginity again please bro

Starting at around the time I turned 18, I started having thoughts of f*****g another guy, but I tried to repress them. I thought I was totally straight and that they would just go away (and they usually did for a few weeks/months). I went away for college at around this time, still a v****n.

During my first few months in college, I was extremely sexually frustrated. Getting with a girl was impossible, no matter how hard I tried. I didn't understand how, seeing as I thought I was pretty attractive: 6'0", 180 lbs, athletic build. First I tried just talking to them, then I went to clubs, and then I started using dating apps, but nothing worked. I was as frustrated as ever, but the fabulous thoughts started coming back. Seeing this, I was finally coming to terms with the fact that I find men incredibly hot, and I combined two and two.

I downloaded Grindr and found a guy that went to my college who I found s**y as hell (let's call him Ben). He was 6'2", jacked, and looked like he oozed sex. I messaged him and cut right to the chase - I wanted sex now. He obliged and came to my dorm when I told him where it was.

When he knocked on my door I felt like I was going to die of horniness. I invited him in and we made small talk for a few minutes which helped calm my nerves. I led him to my bed where we continued to talk.

Ben made the first move when he put his hand on my inner thigh. It made me let out a small moan, and I could feel my c**k starting to get hard. He leaned in to kiss me and his lips were so soft. It was my first kiss, and I thought my c**k was going to explode right then. We kept making out, took off each other's shirts, and kissed more vigorously. He pushed me down onto my back, and kissed my neck, and started making his way down to my rock hard c**k. With each kiss I felt more blood rush down there, and I let out even louder moans. He took off my pants, and rubbed my b***r through my underwear. He put his mouth on it, and ripped off my boxers. My heart was pounding from excitement as he put his soft lips on my c**k head. He started to stroke it, and then started to suck on it. It felt like heaven as his mouth was moving up and down my shaft. I told him I was about to cum but he kept going, and swallowed it right there. My legs were going wild and kicking all over the place when I was c*****g - I loved it!

He came up to kiss me, and we made out for about a minute. I think he thought we were done, but then I pushed him down on his back (we were both sitting on the bed again at this point). He had a raging hard on from hearing me moan and cum in his mouth, which I felt through his jeans. I ripped off his pants and boxers to get to his d**k. It was the perfect size - 7 inches, thick, but not too thick. I stared in awe for a few seconds, marveling, and told him how beautiful his c**k was. He sorta laughed, but that turned into a quick moan when I sucked his d**k. It was my first time, but I was making him scream! I loved the taste of his warm d**k in my mouth, and I made him cum in less than two minutes.

I got up from between his legs and got on top of him. We were both going limp, and made out for a few minutes. I rubbed, teased, and tongued his nipples, which made him moan. His moans made me start to get hard again, and me getting hard made him start to get hard. I wanted more than just to get blown, and told him this.

Ben was obviously more experienced than me, and knew just what to do to me. He turned me over onto my stomach and groped my ***. I was always proud of it - all those squats made it shaped. He squeezed my cheeks, spread them open, and stuck his tongue in there. I was not expecting it to feel that good! He did that for a few minutes, and occasionally stuck a few fingers in. He asked if I was ready and I told him that I wanted him to f**k me. He told me to stick my *** up again, and he slowly slid his d**k inside me. He kept it there for a minute, and told me it would loosen me up. After this, he slowly thrusted his hips and his c**k in me. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt at first, but I got used to it. He asked if it felt good, and I was starting to enjoy it at around the time he asked me. His d**k started going in and out at a faster rate, and both of us were moaning loudly. He slapped my *** and his balls slapped against me. I could feel his skin against mine and it was a wonderful experience. My hard on twitched uncontrollably, and he reached around to jack me off too!

He took his d**k out of my ***, and threw me onto my back. I loved being thrown around like this! He told me to lift my legs up slightly, and entered me again. He leaned in a few times to kiss me. His soft lips made me go wild every time they touched mine. I was hard as a rock as he f****d me and started jacking myself off. Ben took my hands off my d**k so that he could stroke it instead. With my hands free, I felt up his pecs and biceps. In this position, I could also look into his eyes more. The whole time I never realized how beautiful his face was. He told me he was about to cum and I told him I wanted it all over me. He ripped his d**k out of my *** to spray his thick, warm load all over my chest and face. He was out of breath and his d**k was throbbing, and I picked up his cum and licked it off of my fingers while never breaking from his eyes. I got up off my back to kiss him, and we made out for a little bit more before he handed me a towel to wipe all of his cum off me. We both got dressed, but he made sure to get one more *** slap in before I put my boxers back on, and I made sure to squeeze his c**k through his underwear. Once we were completely dressed, I kissed him once again (as you can tell I couldn't get enough of his lips!), and told him I was ready to get f****d anytime. He squeezed my *** and kissed me again and told me that we would make this a regular thing from now on.

11 minutes ago, Manson 2.0 said:

Starting at around the time I turned 18, I started having thoughts of f*****g another guy, but I tried to repress them. I thought I was totally straight and that they would just go away (and they usually did for a few weeks/months). I went away for college at around this time, still a v****n.

During my first few months in college, I was extremely sexually frustrated. Getting with a girl was impossible, no matter how hard I tried. I didn't understand how, seeing as I thought I was pretty attractive: 6'0", 180 lbs, athletic build. First I tried just talking to them, then I went to clubs, and then I started using dating apps, but nothing worked. I was as frustrated as ever, but the fabulous thoughts started coming back. Seeing this, I was finally coming to terms with the fact that I find men incredibly hot, and I combined two and two.

I downloaded Grindr and found a guy that went to my college who I found s**y as hell (let's call him Ben). He was 6'2", jacked, and looked like he oozed sex. I messaged him and cut right to the chase - I wanted sex now. He obliged and came to my dorm when I told him where it was.

When he knocked on my door I felt like I was going to die of horniness. I invited him in and we made small talk for a few minutes which helped calm my nerves. I led him to my bed where we continued to talk.

Ben made the first move when he put his hand on my inner thigh. It made me let out a small moan, and I could feel my c**k starting to get hard. He leaned in to kiss me and his lips were so soft. It was my first kiss, and I thought my c**k was going to explode right then. We kept making out, took off each other's shirts, and kissed more vigorously. He pushed me down onto my back, and kissed my neck, and started making his way down to my rock hard c**k. With each kiss I felt more blood rush down there, and I let out even louder moans. He took off my pants, and rubbed my b***r through my underwear. He put his mouth on it, and ripped off my boxers. My heart was pounding from excitement as he put his soft lips on my c**k head. He started to stroke it, and then started to suck on it. It felt like heaven as his mouth was moving up and down my shaft. I told him I was about to cum but he kept going, and swallowed it right there. My legs were going wild and kicking all over the place when I was c*****g - I loved it!

He came up to kiss me, and we made out for about a minute. I think he thought we were done, but then I pushed him down on his back (we were both sitting on the bed again at this point). He had a raging hard on from hearing me moan and cum in his mouth, which I felt through his jeans. I ripped off his pants and boxers to get to his d**k. It was the perfect size - 7 inches, thick, but not too thick. I stared in awe for a few seconds, marveling, and told him how beautiful his c**k was. He sorta laughed, but that turned into a quick moan when I sucked his d**k. It was my first time, but I was making him scream! I loved the taste of his warm d**k in my mouth, and I made him cum in less than two minutes.

I got up from between his legs and got on top of him. We were both going limp, and made out for a few minutes. I rubbed, teased, and tongued his nipples, which made him moan. His moans made me start to get hard again, and me getting hard made him start to get hard. I wanted more than just to get blown, and told him this.

Ben was obviously more experienced than me, and knew just what to do to me. He turned me over onto my stomach and groped my ***. I was always proud of it - all those squats made it shaped. He squeezed my cheeks, spread them open, and stuck his tongue in there. I was not expecting it to feel that good! He did that for a few minutes, and occasionally stuck a few fingers in. He asked if I was ready and I told him that I wanted him to f**k me. He told me to stick my *** up again, and he slowly slid his d**k inside me. He kept it there for a minute, and told me it would loosen me up. After this, he slowly thrusted his hips and his c**k in me. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt at first, but I got used to it. He asked if it felt good, and I was starting to enjoy it at around the time he asked me. His d**k started going in and out at a faster rate, and both of us were moaning loudly. He slapped my *** and his balls slapped against me. I could feel his skin against mine and it was a wonderful experience. My hard on twitched uncontrollably, and he reached around to jack me off too!

He took his d**k out of my ***, and threw me onto my back. I loved being thrown around like this! He told me to lift my legs up slightly, and entered me again. He leaned in a few times to kiss me. His soft lips made me go wild every time they touched mine. I was hard as a rock as he f****d me and started jacking myself off. Ben took my hands off my d**k so that he could stroke it instead. With my hands free, I felt up his pecs and biceps. In this position, I could also look into his eyes more. The whole time I never realized how beautiful his face was. He told me he was about to cum and I told him I wanted it all over me. He ripped his d**k out of my *** to spray his thick, warm load all over my chest and face. He was out of breath and his d**k was throbbing, and I picked up his cum and licked it off of my fingers while never breaking from his eyes. I got up off my back to kiss him, and we made out for a little bit more before he handed me a towel to wipe all of his cum off me. We both got dressed, but he made sure to get one more *** slap in before I put my boxers back on, and I made sure to squeeze his c**k through his underwear. Once we were completely dressed, I kissed him once again (as you can tell I couldn't get enough of his lips!), and told him I was ready to get f****d anytime. He squeezed my *** and kissed me again and told me that we would make this a regular thing from now on.

lmfao

Was actually Benz no Ben.

l0l

lmfao what happened to benz. that guy was actually an idiot

jesus l0 l

lmao f**k

13 hours ago, Riggz said:

lmfao what happened to benz. that guy was actually an idiot

Died, Darwinism.

give us the real story ffs

May Hebe be with you.

3 hours ago, I P U U R I said:

Died, Darwinism.

lmfao

41 minutes ago, Danny said:

May Hebe be with you.

can u shut the fuck up and kill urself already

5 minutes ago, Furious said:

lmfao

can u shut the fuck up and kill urself already

don't talk to me like that you worthless sack of horse s**t

On 4/10/2017 at 5:34 PM, Manson 2.0 said:

nice

having trouble reading

where's the tldr :/

On 4/12/2017 at 7:38 AM, Asian Kid said:

having trouble reading

where's the tldr :/

Tldr; 

Manson likes men 

Was that a real story?

Tl:Dr copy pasta from Reddit 

On 14/04/2017 at 4:07 AM, bigh51 said:

Was that a real story?