• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
bigh51

Chester Bennington (lead singer of Linkin Park) has died

40 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Parm said:

f**k Depression

parm is ugly irl 

3 hours ago, Furious said:

parm is ugly irl 

Bet you got an awkward smirk irl 

:(

linkin park not even once

On 7/20/2017 at 6:24 PM, Chance said:

I don't understand how celebrities get depressed enough to kill themselves, unless they had a drug habit that helped lead them there (no idea about Chester).

If they're so fed up with their lives, they have enough money to all out just quit whatever they're doing and live comfortably for the rest of their lives doing literally whatever the hell else they want. Spotlight would more or less forget about them within 4-5 years. If they were in need of medication/antidepressants they could easily get them.

Still sucks, and rough when someone is pushed to the point where they feel that's the best way out for them. I just really don't understand it when wealthy/well off people do it.

I believe in this case he really missed his best friend. Probably brought up so many sad feelings thinking of his birthday. Why live when it doesnt even matter to the world. All the money in the world won't stop thoughts like that from entering your head. 

On 7/28/2017 at 1:32 AM, Henry said:

I believe in this case he really missed his best friend. Probably brought up so many sad feelings thinking of his birthday. Why live when it doesnt even matter to the world. All the money in the world won't stop thoughts like that from entering your head. 

Yeah. He always battled with depression and anyone who hasn't had depression doesn't know what it's like, and I believe that combined with the fact that he really missed Chris was enough for him to do that. I was surprised because I didn't know he was that close friends with Chris but it seems like he really was. :(

When we got our phones back during ROTC Summer Training one of the first things I heard was this story. It was incrediby sad to hear and I'm sure his kids are feeling 10x worst. His music impacted so many young adults today it's a shame that his depression pushed him that far. R.I.P.

On 20-7-2017 at 0:24 AM, Chance said:

I don't understand how celebrities get depressed enough to kill themselves, unless they had a drug habit that helped lead them there (no idea about Chester).

If they're so fed up with their lives, they have enough money to all out just quit whatever they're doing and live comfortably for the rest of their lives doing literally whatever the hell else they want. Spotlight would more or less forget about them within 4-5 years. If they were in need of medication/antidepressants they could easily get them.

Still sucks, and rough when someone is pushed to the point where they feel that's the best way out for them. I just really don't understand it when wealthy/well off people do it.

I know this topic is over half a year old, but I felt the need to reply to this.

No matter how rich you are, mental health problems are real and a disease. Money cannot cure mental health problems.

Perhaps if you watch one of his last interviews, you might understand it better:

wait wtf? therees no f*****g way. did they find out how he did it yet?

On 6/22/2018 at 9:40 PM, M O R B I D said:

wait wtf? therees no f*****g way. did they find out how he did it yet?

hung himself iirc

On 6/30/2018 at 9:28 PM, Tribute said:

hung himself iirc

Yeah I thought it would be funny because that was a year ago, but.. but it wasnt

On 7/12/2018 at 5:58 PM, M O R B I D said:

Yeah I thought it would be funny because that was a year ago, but.. but it wasnt

I don't know what time is

56 minutes ago, Tribute said:

I don't know what time is

time is an illusion. clearly. its 2018 and im checking mm forums. feels good man lol

59 minutes ago, M O R B I D said:

time is an illusion. clearly. its 2018 and im checking mm forums. feels good man lol

same