• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SheDied

Oldscool player rejoining

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I joined MM back in 2008 and im looking to rejoin but I'd also like to ask a quick question.

I played as "She Died" and lead clans: DISorder, Crimson Project (CPR) towards its end. I've just started playing again (2 months) and my main has been hacked but fortunately I could be bothered to make a pure. Question: Can anyone remember my old clan CPR with Am0n and Jack, or me?

Secondly, having been away from the game since 2009 I haven't got any online friends and my old friends seem to have been lost! What is your clan chat? Could I hang in this chat until my pure is of your requirements?

My current pure account:

Name: Science man

cb level: 55

attk: 50, str: 61, def: 1, mage: 59, range: 71, prayer: 31, hp: 60

My names Jason, I'm from London and I'm a Science teacher. Nice to meet you !

Hey, those of us that newly play again are opening a 50-60cb f2p pure clan/team/guild/group of pkers. We're called "Pink". We use team-6 cape and wear pink. We will be owning the newly active f2p scene. This is a low-stress and fun environment. Our in-game CC is "Pink Clan". Our discord link is: https://discord.gg/mG2KWVf If discord becomes too hectic during trips we'll use MM TS. Training up your f2p account to a 70 stat should only take a few days and we'll be down to hang out and have some fun.

i like science

appreciate that kyle, joined the chat and discord. Thanks fella!

same

21 hours ago, Furious said:

same

I appreciate you

sup

Hey man add "miniprep" and "earl wolf" my two accounts. I still play frequently.