• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Maklapro

How can she slap

9 posts in this topic

the question still stands

rip dm70, one day you will return with Mahatma

Bring in Nicholas Cage, only he can solve the riddle

xd 

7 hours ago, Blackman said:

Bring in Nicholas Cage, only he can solve the riddle

Now in my 30s, its interesting to watch very attractive younger 20s aged women. You can tell they know they have the world in the palm of their hand. All she has to do is go into certain establishments for a drink and she could be staying the night in a yacht or mansion that evening.

13 hours ago, turisma said:

Now in my 30s, its interesting to watch very attractive younger 20s aged women. You can tell they know they have the world in the palm of their hand. All she has to do is go into certain establishments for a drink and she could be staying the night in a yacht or mansion that evening.

Not to be some redpill woe-as-me conspiracy nutjob, but (moderately attractive+) women seriously do have the world handed to them on a silver platter.

15 hours ago, turisma said:

true, good for them :L