• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
kampfwunde

Support -> Your Account -> Account Bans

18 posts in this topic

Hi,

Has anyone had success unbanning their old accounts from years back with this unban appeal submission?

Nope, not yet. Friends have had some success

No, for a different reason.

I wasn't dumb enough to get caught.

Yep, I have. 

nop got denied

put in for like 15 accounts, haven't heard back yet.

Got denied on an account I rabbited in 2k13

elver aka entei got my account banned. Put in my email but never heard anything back

i sent appeals on like 8 accounts,do they reply to the emails if it works or gets denied? if i can unlock any of these badboys they should all have atleast 1000$+  each :D

2 hours ago, D4rk said:

i sent appeals on like 8 accounts,do they reply to the emails if it works or gets denied? if i can unlock any of these badboys they should all have atleast 1000$+  each :D

believe they email back if you get denied. takes a while though, submitted mine 2+ weeks ago on like 10 accs no reply

10 hours ago, D4rk said:

say you got hacked andthe hacker was the reason u were banned and ur looking forward to play rs again or something sappy like that

2 of mine just got approved today, but like 5 were declined.

can someone link me to it 

On 8/28/2017 at 8:30 PM, Pk Dictatorz said:

can someone link me to it 

Plz

Trying to remember if anything besides 25pray 4 msb is banned

hopefully they approve that since the ban was an autist i let train the account using it to bot advertise

This account is from 2004 and its my original account with a rare name (time to swap to new account or sell) It was banned back in 2010. Thanks for the $1k jagex jajajaja. It took them two weeks to review my appeal. Goodluck to everyone else.

aye.png

****If your account IS recovered and has P2P items worn OR in bank, you CAN sell them in the GE without buying membership! ezpz

On 27.8.2017 at 3:24 AM, Henry said:

I couldnt get unbanned on any acc tried to unbann like 20, all are banned for botting major, rwt or bug abuse major

actually got a few more accs banned lately tried botting recently and got banned on all quite fast :( aint nobody got time to train manually in 2017 just let me get to the fun part of the game ffs, i miss the days where u were allowed to do 100% anything you wanted, bot, rwt 0% chance of bann no matter what you did, players ran the game and were the boss of gielonor

21 hours ago, D4rk said:

I couldnt get unbanned on any acc tried to unbann like 20, all are banned for botting major, rwt or bug abuse major

actually got a few more accs banned lately tried botting recently and got banned on all quite fast :( aint nobody got time to train manually in 2017 just let me get to the fun part of the game ffs, i miss the days where u were allowed to do 100% anything you wanted, bot, rwt 0% chance of bann no matter what you did, players ran the game and were the boss of gielonor

not that difficult to lvl up nowadays

u can nmz/sandcrab for melee/range with absorb pot and def u can afk for a while or 10min per afk at sandcrab. dunno if guthan works still

autoclick mage with weird interval did doubleclick per 3.75 sec all the way to 99myself