• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Cpt Pancakes

Albion Online

21 posts in this topic

This game is dope as f**k and just like the glory RuneScape days imo.

Massive scale fights, MOBA combat style, full loot, vast economy.

If anyone here plays it now hit my line, started a guild and we are already top 10 pvp fame.

ny

the game is 30$ but imo its worth with the fun I have had so far, also general Albion thread.

can i get a steel titan on albion

@Furious pretty much thought he could escape the fate of the knights of the round table. However, he is now back in the same shtty position he was in.

TLDR: he tried to lead a guild on albion and his cringe voice and leadership got him booted. morale of the story is that he should stick with dusting pans and washing dishes

@Danny can confirm

@Todd ill tag him too bc he's been in isolation lately and needs some mentioning, kid is about to jump ship and start a school s******g

Seen EoS is kinda successful on there. Made me want to try it, but it's 2017 cbf to try a new game. Also it's 30$ lol.

I was told from a reliable source aka @Furious that the game is *** because of the servers, also apparently it's really grindy. 

I cnat tell that the f is going on where can i read up more on this game

The game is GRINDY as f**k.

But since we control area in middle Cumbria (the 2nd best continent in the game) we can fame 3-5m a week (max fame takes ~9m)

Our guild is doing a spotlight with the devs soon because we stole an entire home plot (the first home plot in the game to change hands without being sold since they are impossible to lose basically) from another guild.

The PvP is fun as f**k but unfortunately the territory part has to be taken in a MOBA (lol, dota) style 5v5.

http://exploited.gg if you wanna have some fun.

also hit my PMs I will give gold and gear to anyone wanting to play

10 hours ago, 3njoi said:

I cnat tell that the f is going on where can i read up more on this game

this video sums it up perfectly

but tl;dr is:

• massive open world
  • full loot like rs
  • massive guild focus (numbers / big guilds win and control everything)
  • territory is controlled by guilds (cities, home plots, watchtowers, farms)
  • massive crafting focus, everything in the game was crafted by another player
  • moba style combat
  • eve online political system (scamming, stealing, lying, etc. is allowed and encouraged)
  • massive f*****g grind 
  • boring *** PvE content since 99% of the game focus is PvP

• Exploited is ran by a serial scammer Lord Vicious who's actually liquid ass at the game. 
  • He scams on the internet for a living and has a long and horrible history of scamming from EVE -> Archage etc.
  • The 5v5 GvG meta is stale and boring because it's all 1h frost/glaive/sticky potion and any sort of balancing won't change anything because Retroman is a retard. 
  • The game is grindy.
  • You get about 100k fame an hour at blighted bog - sure you can get 3-5m fame a week, if you put in 30-50 hours aka a full time job.
  • The world is not that massive and portals get camped.
  • Guilds have zero guild functions because the game is ass and SBI refuses to implement any sort of guild QOL.
  • EOS is dead - I killed that clan.
  • The game is grindy.
  • Selling Albion Online gold/silver - PM if interested
  • The game got DDOSED for 2 months straight and it's still laggy as s**t even after they "fixed" the game. 
  • You guys aren't top 10 PVP fame of all time lmfao, only 1 week.
  • By the way, Lord Vicious is an absolute retard. 

ps Sellng over 200m Albion Online gold - I've farmed every relevant GvG team and have a huge stockpile of gear. 

55 minutes ago, Furious said:
  • Exploited is ran by a serial scammer Lord Vicious who's actually liquid ass at the game. 
  • He scams on the internet for a living and has a long and horrible history of scamming from EVE -> Archage etc.
  • The 5v5 GvG meta is stale and boring because it's all 1h frost/glaive/sticky potion and any sort of balancing won't change anything because Retroman is a retard. 
  • The game is grindy.
  • You get about 100k fame an hour at blighted bog - sure you can get 3-5m fame a week, if you put in 30-50 hours aka a full time job.
  • Guilds have zero guild functions because the game is ass and SBI refuses to implement any sort of guild QOL.
  • The game is grindy.
  • The game got DDOSED for 2 months straight and it's still laggy as s**t even after they "fixed" the game. 

ps Sellng over 200m Albion Online gold - I've farmed every relevant GvG team and have a huge stockpile of gear. 

NERD

7 hours ago, Furious said:
  • The game is grindy.
  • The game is grindy.

Hahahhaha, heard your cringe voice and horrific calls got you removed from your guild.

Stay trash talking the game and guild while you get exiled to the backseat for being a whiny b***h.

Back to RuneScape with you.

3 hours ago, Cpt Pancakes said:

Hahahhaha, heard your cringe voice and horrific calls got you removed from your guild.

Stay trash talking the game and guild while you get exiled to the backseat for being a whiny b***h.

Back to RuneScape with you.

???????????

LMFAO another irrelevant trash can making up garbage as per usual.

1. You don't even know my ingame name.

2. I'm in Niilfgaard

3.. I never called for EOS - I GvGed, and when I did they had 15 territories, now they are dead and down to 2.  

4. You're irrelevant.

5. Keep sucking Lord Vicious' d**k LMFAO 

WXaXTP0.jpg

By the way, keep talking s**t you dumb f*****g monkey - you're guild is literal garbage and will forever be irrelevant.  

p.s. Did I mention that you're irrelevant and garbage? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

looks like lord irrelevantcake aka garbagecake exploited garbage guild loses again

p.p.s way to lie about being top kill fame LMAFOAFOSD0FOASD0FO0ASDO F

SgsDu4F.jpg

holy sh1t imagine lying on runescape forums about being good at another game but actually being awful even dead eos is ahead of your garbage guild

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

did you know that lord vicious tried to join my gvg team and got declined because he's a monkey?

i guess apes generally follow apes

#exploited

btw dont quote me unless you have over 500m AO silver and are at least flat t8

which im sure you're not since you're reduced to doing garbage open world with flat 4 HAHAHAHAHA

stay poor

18 hours ago, Furious said:

???????????

2. I'm in Niilfgaard

3.. I never called for EOS - I GvGed, and when I did they had 15 territories, now they are dead and down to 2.  

4. You're irrelevant.

WXaXTP0.jpg

By the way, keep talking s**t you dumb f*****g monkey - you're guild is literal garbage and will forever be irrelevant.  

looks like lord irrelevantcake aka garbagecake exploited garbage guild loses again

SgsDu4F.jpg

holy sh1t imagine lying on runescape forums about being good at another game but actually being awful even dead eos is ahead of your garbage guild

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

did you know that lord vicious tried to join my gvg team and got declined because he's a monkey?

#exploited

which im sure you're not since you're reduced to doing garbage open world with flat 4 HAHAHAHAHA

stay poor

damn spanked

21 hours ago, Furious said:

???????????

2. I'm in Niilfgaard

4. You're irrelevant.

WXaXTP0.jpg

SgsDu4F.jpg

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

#exploited

stay poor

Razzle Dazzled

I'd delete my profile and never sign back in again :/ @Cpt Pancakes

LOL I don't even know what I'm reading but damn.

DRAMA LLAMA

200.gif

lmao gg cpt pancakes, sit down s0nnie aka gf aka no rm. 

lmfao good drama

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be as autistic and socially inept as Furious but my mind simply fails to comprehend.

#IStandWithPancakes