• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Chance

>tfw recently single working new job living in a big new city

23 posts in this topic

wat city

17 minutes ago, 3njoi said:

wat city

Austin.

The city is actually pretty dope, I just need to go explore more and meet people. It's exciting for the most part, just slightly nerve wracking going out solo too. Just craving some female attention right now and I'm amazed at how terrible the dating apps are even in this city lol, I'm not getting jack s**t with any of them. I normally have much better luck than this.

Dont go out solo girls will think ur a creep, just hop on tinder and find girls to fck, and maybe 1 will stick around. Atleast it worked for me i wasnt really desperate i never messaged a girl first, i just spammed right untill bitcches talked to me and then i responded, and usually on friday and saturday evenings/nights i got a ton of messages, and i said they can come my place if their not drunk(just to not look like im tryna take advantage of drunk girls but i dont rly care if they were drunk or not lul) i was always sober though i didnt drink at all at that time. My tinder success rate was like 4/5 when i actually went and met the girls usually i was too pussi but sometimes i was just too horny and just was like fk it and went. 2 times i got sex right away im talking under 30mins of meeting these girls lol sloots(my record time of being inside a girl after meeting them was like 10mins, she was partying in a bar down the block of my flat we had talked casually the week before, she msged me on a monday night we set up a meeting point wich was like 50 meters from my flat i went and met her introduced myself i said ok wanna go with me? and we went to my place and i fuccked her brains out we fell asleep and she just left in the morning and we never talked again, 1 of them was too scared to come with me and i can see why my hair was long as fk i had a huge beard and looked a bit crazy/homeless at the time, i could tell she wanted to come but she was too scared lol and i couldnt convince her so i said fk it lata 30mins later shes messaging me to come back to talk to her more i didnt go(was a bit spoiled at this point and offended, cuz the 2 previous ones had fuccked right away). Then next 1 of them i had as fckbuddy for like 3 months of sex once-twice per week this is what i was looking for mainly fck the hassle of 1 night things even if its easy, first night the sex was good and the 3rd time we met we just agreed we wont fck other people for the time being and if we do we have to tell the other just so we can do sh1t without c0nd0m....  i could do to her whatever i wanted and whenever i wanted her i said come over for the night but then she started getting annoying and looking for relationship and she wasnt that hot imo for that, and the 5th one ive been with for over a year now spanish girl working in finland and she is now living with me.

I've had better luck finding girls for threesomes or group sex than I've had finding singles on apps like Tinder right now. Just kinda weird, s**t sux.

Oh well, I'm going out more so I'll just find someone in person.

7 hours ago, D4rk said:

Dont go out solo girls will think ur a creep, just hop on tinder and find girls to fck, and maybe 1 will stick around. Atleast it worked for me i wasnt really desperate i never messaged a girl first, i just spammed right untill bitcches talked to me and then i responded, and usually on friday and saturday evenings/nights i got a ton of messages, and i said they can come my place if their not drunk(just to not look like im tryna take advantage of drunk girls but i dont rly care if they were drunk or not lul) i was always sober though i didnt drink at all at that time. My tinder success rate was like 4/5 when i actually went and met the girls usually i was too pussi but sometimes i was just too horny and just was like fk it and went. 2 times i got sex right away im talking under 30mins of meeting these girls lol sloots(my record time of being inside a girl after meeting them was like 10mins, she was partying in a bar down the block of my flat we had talked casually the week before, she msged me on a monday night we set up a meeting point wich was like 50 meters from my flat i went and met her introduced myself i said ok wanna go with me? and we went to my place and i fuccked her brains out we fell asleep and she just left in the morning and we never talked again, 1 of them was too scared to come with me and i can see why my hair was long as fk i had a huge beard and looked a bit crazy/homeless at the time, i could tell she wanted to come but she was too scared lol and i couldnt convince her so i said fk it lata 30mins later shes messaging me to come back to talk to her more i didnt go(was a bit spoiled at this point and offended, cuz the 2 previous ones had fuccked right away). Then next 1 of them i had as fckbuddy for like 3 months of sex once-twice per week this is what i was looking for mainly fck the hassle of 1 night things even if its easy, first night the sex was good and the 3rd time we met we just agreed we wont fck other people for the time being and if we do we have to tell the other just so we can do sh1t without c0nd0m....  i could do to her whatever i wanted and whenever i wanted her i said come over for the night but then she started getting annoying and looking for relationship and she wasnt that hot imo for that, and the 5th one ive been with for over a year now spanish girl working in finland and she is now living with me.

legend

Do you play any sports? Join a rec league somewhere.

go to parks and pet people's dogs

5 hours ago, Guy said:

Do you play any sports? Join a rec league somewhere.

This is a good idea. For one thing, I'm going to stop talking about joining a BJJ/MMA gym and actually do so next week.

Park is also not a bad idea. I went to a car meet this morning, obv not looking for girls but making some friends and going out so that's good.

Thanks bois, we're gonna make it.

https://www.meetup.com

join events ur interested in and you get emails about events. every1 going to these events is also looking for new friends who are interested in the same topic. 

14 hours ago, Kyle said:

https://www.meetup.com

join events ur interested in and you get emails about events. every1 going to these events is also looking for new friends who are interested in the same topic. 

Thanks man, checking this out.

Made this topic just because I was bored and felt like s**t posting but actually getting some good advice here lol.

Went to the skatepark yesterday and met some really cool dudes, so that's good. One of them was there with his gf who was decently cute and seemed like a cool chick, may do more investigating and find out if she has any single friends.

On 9/9/2017 at 4:08 PM, D4rk said:

I haven't posted in ages, and ghost every now and then.

I just logged on to say respect#100

I'm applying to baylor

hopefully i won't see u there because it's not my top pick

but eyy

I'm glad furious didn't give you any advice, kid is a neet. Anything he says, you should do the opposite.

May go to ACL but I been to Houston a couple times for concerts/festivals, not a bad place.

D4rk still didnt learn how to use paragraphs after all these years

17 hours ago, Null said:

I'm applying to baylor

hopefully i won't see u there because it's not my top pick

but eyy

HMU if you do end up going there :)

11 hours ago, Asian Kid said:

I'm glad furious didn't give you any advice, kid is a neet. Anything he says, you should do the opposite.

May go to ACL but I been to Houston a couple times for concerts/festivals, not a bad place.

I never un-hid his account from years ago, I don't see anything he posts. ACL and bigger events like that around here look interesting, just a bit expensive considering I'm normally not interested in the headliners and not a fan of huge *** crowds. Definitely something I'll check out at some point though if I have a group to go with.

Meetup.com looks really cool, I've made an account there and will be looking for events these upcomming weeks. Going to keep hitting up the local attractions and start going to some single bars (never tried the bar scene so that may be interesting).

2 hours ago, Chance said:

HMU if you do end up going there :)

I never un-hid his account from years ago, I don't see anything he posts. ACL and bigger events like that around here look interesting, just a bit expensive considering I'm normally not interested in the headliners and not a fan of huge *** crowds. Definitely something I'll check out at some point though if I have a group to go with.

Meetup.com looks really cool, I've made an account there and will be looking for events these upcomming weeks. Going to keep hitting up the local attractions and start going to some single bars (never tried the bar scene so that may be interesting).

I usually go down to Houston or Dallas when a big show/concert is there because friends that I graduated with work down there so it's EZ free rent, only pay for flight tix

Not a big fan of ACL either but it's something I want to experience once, I mainly go to like the electric genre type of shows/festivals

chea boi

Jesus Dark what you just said was absolutely tragic mate. 

Go out by yourself mate. The experience you get from going out yourself is second to none. Still use Tinder to get your d**k wet imo. Tbh you have absolutely nothing to lose, you're in a new city so absolutely no c**t knows you. Also work/college is a good way to meet sound cunts. 

All the best bro!

8 hours ago, decency said:

Jesus Dark what you just said was absolutely tragic mate. 

Go out by yourself mate. The experience you get from going out yourself is second to none. Still use Tinder to get your d**k wet imo. Tbh you have absolutely nothing to lose, you're in a new city so absolutely no c**t knows you. Also work/college is a good way to meet sound cunts. 

All the best bro!

Thanks bro, you tha best.

I'm going to a sand volleyball meetup tomorrow so that should be fun and give me an excuse to look sxc. Also I went to a different local skatepark and met tonnes of potential homies including one couple.  The girl was super cool and didn't look bad so at some point I'll ask if she has any single friends lol. Talking to some other cute blue eyed redhead right now too and think a date with her is a pretty solid possibility.

Also unrelated but I'm installing coilovers, camber kit, and a bunch of other goodies on my tuner car this weekend :) Started today, almost done with the front end.

tinder is easy as f**k by a big city, I'm less than 30 mins from Chicago and girls are dtf all the time. Only issue is if you're looking for something serious tinder isn't usually the best option

7 hours ago, Stinger said:

tinder is easy as f**k by a big city, I'm less than 30 mins from Chicago and girls are dtf all the time. Only issue is if you're looking for something serious tinder isn't usually the best option

Apparently Austin is s**t for Tinder/Bumble, for some reason. Tonnes of flakes. Whatevz