• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Rang3r Elmo

If you're reading this in 2018 [it's not too late]

57 posts in this topic

Here's what you may not know.

Spoiler

Zamorak Robes are f2p

latest?cb=20131012151458

Spoiler

Energy potions are f2p

Super_restore_detail.png

Spoiler

Using anchovy pizza halves on each other makes them back into a full pizza

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

Unfortunately, people still play RuneScape.  And you must at least care somewhat or you wouldn't be reading this post right now.  Some come idle in "Pink Clan" cc and stop being a bad person and obtain a lvl 55 account (get prayer if you want I don't care losers) and come pk with the greatest f2p clan of your life.

adae6843548bd389b5d12b737c0356a7

reqs: ~55 combat, 25 magic (for teles), 70+ range or str, 1-44 pray, 1 def, veneration of I Mahatma I

JOIN TODAY HERE: https://discord.gg/mG2KWVf

do it for spw

Damn those anchovy pizzas got me hungry

That's not a pizza half, it wasn't even a quarter ...???

pink clan is a newly formed gay clan looking for hot dudes join today

reqs: ~55 combat, 25 magic (for teles), 70+ range or str, 1-44 pray, 1 def, veneration of I Mahatma I

something just rubs me wrong about this line

4 hours ago, Signmymaul said:

reqs: ~55 combat, 25 magic (for teles), 70+ range or str, 1-44 pray, 1 def, veneration of I Mahatma I

something just rubs me wrong about this line

there are still a few of us who praise Mahatma and don't teleport but we are a dying breed. It's also very aids not to when there is no tb in f2p so everyone else spams tele 24/7. Still fun times pking with the boys again though.

almost ready to reclaim #1

7 hours ago, Guy said:

there are still a few of us who praise Mahatma and don't teleport but we are a dying breed. It's also very aids not to when there is no tb in f2p so everyone else spams tele 24/7. Still fun times pking with the boys again though.

was watching a vid some guy from this IR clan sent me they were pking in al kahrid, i saw more teleports then dying bodies, it was disgusting l0l

edit: i also happen to be exactly 55 xd

f6bd32d422afdace0bf3c89077039e3b.png

If you need a spare account Elmo, hit me up (either in PM here or the rare moment that you may catch my rs3 acc online). It's only 50 or 51 cmb so needs a little bit of training but otherwise it's ready to go.

ty for the info bb

this still happenin?

17 hours ago, Signmymaul said:

was watching a vid some guy from this IR clan sent me they were pking in al kahrid, i saw more teleports then dying bodies, it was disgusting l0l

edit: i also happen to be exactly 55 xd

ya no clan has honour code anymore rip. ir is p2p clan reopened, they got some old schoolers. join 'Pink Clan' cc for ownage then m8

On 9/19/2017 at 2:34 AM, Guy said:

I wonder when the last time is that Mahatma actually looked at the forums and saw that people are still throwing his name around 10 years after he was last really active, and now over 15(?) since he opened the clan with Volcanic.

Man... the days...

gang

I rly want to but eh. Dunno if I wanna commit weekends

12 hours ago, Chance said:

I wonder when the last time is that Mahatma actually looked at the forums and saw that people are still throwing his name around 10 years after he was last really active, and now over 15(?) since he opened the clan with Volcanic.

Man... the days...

opened the clan with volcanic fox wut? even i was in the clan before volcanic. Volcanic is just famous for being first pure fully maxed with 99 attack, mahatma was active and pking with MM untill we closed.

6 hours ago, Riggz said:

I rly want to but eh. Dunno if I wanna commit weekends

we pk more on weekdays tbh. do it riggzilla

54 minutes ago, Guy said:

we pk more on weekdays tbh. do it riggzilla

Oooo. Fully f2p right? 

11 minutes ago, Riggz said:

Oooo. Fully f2p right? 

yes yes

6 hours ago, D4rk said:

opened the clan with volcanic fox wut? even i was in the clan before volcanic. Volcanic is just famous for being first pure fully maxed with 99 attack, mahatma was active and pking with MM untill we closed.

Mahatma wasn't really "active" for quite awhile. He was floating around briefly with RS07 but wasn't really putting in significant time then or for awhile before that either.

You're right about Volcanic though, I forgot the name of the guy he opened MM with back in early RS2 days.

11 hours ago, Chance said:

Mahatma wasn't really "active" for quite awhile. He was floating around briefly with RS07 but wasn't really putting in significant time then or for awhile before that either.

You're right about Volcanic though, I forgot the name of the guy he opened MM with back in early RS2 days.

Wasn't it Dabestpk?

1 hour ago, -My Overflow said:

Wasn't it Dabestpk?

aye