• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
4bus

Tuesday Dec 12 2017 Recap

5 posts in this topic

So we went out today with 10 icy worshipers of Mahatma ready to pursue his vision of the wildy. However, as planned the fun never went according to plan.

We started out firing the worst spell in runescape on our opponents whilst flashing our santa outfits. I dont think we killed a single person, and got rushed in the process.

As our journey went on, we decided upon getting proper gear which allowed me to switch back flaunting my casual pink outfit.

A casual stroll the level 20 wild (since nobody goes above that these days) left the wildy deserted in little under 20 minutes, if that.

With all the blood already on our hands we took some (insert irrelevant snipe teams) up to the wild and fought down by 3 on horshoe hill (more like down by 20)

MM was made to defeat the 2v1

WE NEED ANOTHER BUS

**laeve pcis dwno belwo fi uyo haev htme""

The trip was ok. I have a three complaints,

1. The lack of Christmas music- even going as far as skipping Christmas music I selected in the play list

2. I was a little disappointed in the lack of santa hats from some members when returning.

3. It was decided that we were going to us fire spells, but someone still had the audacity to use water spells.

Overall, I think these problems are fixable and I'm really excited for the opportunity to show improvement at next year's Very Early Christmas Eve Weekday PK trip.

water blast, nuff said

only part of the trip I enjoyed was 4bus getting 2 prayer, you better utilize thick skin pray flick