• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moogle

???

5 posts in this topic

I'm here to challenge I Mahat—I'm here because MM and TLP, which seems more dead, were always my resources. Could anyone fill me on the status of these two, and a brief history of the state of pure clans in OSRS would also be nice. I haven't played RS since 2011 or something, and I just started playing Old School. I'm also still searching for a rundown of quest, equipment, training methods, etc. for pures and things I should be aware of in general. Apparently people can get Fire Capes without overheads?

Also, Is there still a market for drawn signatures on any forums, pixel or otherwise? And does anyone know if B69 Ranger still plays?

Lastly, I'd appreciate it If someone would change my display name here to "moogs".

mm and tlp closed 

pure clanning is somehow more s**t than in 2k11, just in different ways. 2011 was def cancer but at least people would fight away from return fights and risk s**t. nowadays its mostly 1 def but everything has to be below 30 wild so you can tele out, every1 is ragging more so then then, and no1 fights away from return sports. 

u can try sharkbrew website

yea same 

6 hours ago, Henry said:

mm and tlp closed 

pure clanning is somehow more s**t than in 2k11, just in different ways. 2011 was def cancer but at least people would fight away from return fights and risk s**t. nowadays its mostly 1 def but everything has to be below 30 wild so you can tele out, every1 is ragging more so then then, and no1 fights away from return sports. 

u can try sharkbrew website

That sucks, but I was more into Clan Wars than PKing anyway. I'll check out that site, thanks man.

1 hour ago, Furious said:

yea same 

nice