• Announcements

    • Administrator

      All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

      and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
zTwat

Is MM Still a Thing?

34 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i was in mm on the launch of osrs in like 2013 i just recently came back and started a new account up, is MM still going strong or what? I was honestly surprised to see the site up and people posting on here honestly, it would be amazing if some of you guys still play I'd also love to add any of you ingame. my new RSN is ''Here Bro'' 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mayhem makers closed in 2013 unfortunately

 

but there is a clan made up of ex-mm called 'Pink Clan'. It's 66- combat and very informal, but worth checking out. There are some posts on this forum about it, check here: https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/forum/208-pink-clan/

 

cheers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, Mayhem Makers, like any other great empire, has fallen to dust. Our lord Mahatma and his commanders 13th and Speshls were ambushed by other games and real life. Things turned south pretty quick after that and the warriors of Mayhem Makers became merceneries since then...still waiting in the bottom of their hearts for the final call for the last AROOOOOOOOOOOOOO to make clans kneel infront of the infamous pink warriors once again. 

But meanwhile join pink discord where u wont be able to pk with anyone because it's led by 2 lazy americans Kyle and Elmo + 1 kangaroo Guy. Last trip was in march if i'm not mistaken. I suggest you to make a maxed tank build and pvm+pk with me instead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

na we closed after winning the 2013 jagex cup.

every other clan simply avoiding and straight up refusing to fight, we ended up bullying them into getting 20 def.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the above basically.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mm for life

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MM live forever

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mm is re-opening tomorrow

Piers will be leading the clan with MeMe 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we kicked butt while it lasted, but cool kids join foe nowadays

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leadership moved onto other games and RL responsibilities.  A lot of us still play casually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god bless

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 10:58 AM, Estonian said:

Unfortunately, Mayhem Makers, like any other great empire, has fallen to dust. Our lord Mahatma and his commanders 13th and Speshls were ambushed by other games and real life. Things turned south pretty quick after that and the warriors of Mayhem Makers became merceneries since then...still waiting in the bottom of their hearts for the final call for the last AROOOOOOOOOOOOOO to make clans kneel infront of the infamous pink warriors once again. 

But meanwhile join pink discord where u wont be able to pk with anyone because it's led by 2 lazy americans Kyle and Elmo + 1 kangaroo Guy. Last trip was in march if i'm not mistaken. I suggest you to make a maxed tank build and pvm+pk with me instead.

lmfao sounds like it's almost time for a pk trip 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, iowna slave said:

we kicked butt while it lasted, but cool kids join foe nowadays

I would rather kms

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jamez said:

I would rather kms

same

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 8:11 PM, Parm said:

mm is re-opening tomorrow

Piers will be leading the clan with MeMe 

ya add a countdown timer on the forums you f*****g f****t.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reopen your clan 13th 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, Jamez said:

I would rather kms

no one's stopping u pal

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Danny said:

we should all scam each other instead

this guy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Null said:

this guy

i don't know who you are, stop quoting me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, iowna slave said:

no one's stopping u pal

@Felix

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 6:06 AM, Danny said:

i don't know who you are, stop quoting me

please don't be so unfriendly

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2018 at 8:11 PM, Parm said:

mm is re-opening tomorrow

Piers will be leading the clan with MeMe 

.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Null said:

please don't be so unfriendly

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rip

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MM is eternal in your heart 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.