• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
M O R B I D

Hey boys - Big Idea

11 posts in this topic

Hey boys. Anyways, I have a big project planned out that's coming up on the horizon. What I'm proposing to do is write an erotic fan-fiction novel about Adam Sandler called Big Daddy. Thoughts? I'm mainly curious about what kind of percentage of the erotic Adam Sandler novel market share I can expect. I'm at a stage right now where I'm really just trying to get a general feel for where the public sentiment is at.

Anywho, I look forward to hearing from y'all. This thing could be huge if I can get some help to really nail it down. I have to give up my son for adoption of this doesn't take off.

no

4 hours ago, Felix said:

no

Alright chief, what's your big idea then? It's about time someone at least tries to be productive around here. If everyone quit jerking off to their anime for just 5 minutes we could actually have something here

Unfortunately I have no experience in such an area so can't offer you much advice. However I do have an old associate that used to have a fetish for Kim Possible cartoon strip fan fiction, I'll pass this thread along to him.

24 minutes ago, Guy said:

Unfortunately I have no experience in such an area so can't offer you much advice. However I do have an old associate that used to have a fetish for Kim Possible cartoon strip fan fiction, I'll pass this thread along to him.

Ah, yes yes, thank you, good sir. Funnily enough, it has just now occurred to me how much more agreeable you Kiwis are compared to those English types that lurk around here. Pip pip cheerio and all that. ANYWHO, back to business. Of course. I am pleased to hear of your inquiry. The gentleman you have mentioned is sounding to be of the upstanding variety. If you would be so kind, have your people contact my people. Surely, anyone with those qualifications is bound to be a valuable team player.

I self publish erotica on amazon and im doing well

I read a lot of hentai, so let me know if you need any ideas. 

if you need help with fetishes you can ask my boy riggs about how he likes being dominated

11 hours ago, Null said:

if you need help with fetishes you can ask my boy riggs about how he likes being dominated

It's all about queen forking if you know what I mean 😘😏

Ok but when its movie rights get bought out, insist that they hunt down the original Epic Daddy to play adam sandler

On 6/30/2018 at 9:27 PM, Tribute said:

Ok but when its movie rights get bought out, insist that they hunt down the original Epic Daddy to play adam sandler

Oh absolutely. I wouldnt have it any other way. I still have his direct emergency line for just this sort of occasion