• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Uzi

Halloween Dubstep Mix 2018

6 posts in this topic

What's up boys, just uploaded my Halloween dubstep mix for 2018. Listen if you dare. It's mostly hard dubstep with some trap and hip hop tracks. Would love some feedback if you like or dislike it.

Soundcloud:

YouTube: 

hi

lmao ^

ppl still listen to this crap?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jewow Beatbox
      By Jewow
      ^

Click

This is my latest video, enjoy!
      And if u can, leave me a like and a sub :)

• I Dunno, Music?
      By Unborn
      Okay so I really don't know what I like anymore, when I frequented MM boards I was huge into rap (btw So0rma if you're still around I always appreciate your musical taste), I still am but finding myself less and less impressed with what I'm hearing, so I've been trying to broaden my horizons, this is the type of s**t I've been into recently, if you can contribute something along these lines, much obliged.

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter, I've been listening to this for weeks, this is exactly what I'm looking for; straight up good music. Any pointers as to where to get started with their discography?

Are The Police worth listening to? Like anyone else whose under 25 I'm only aware of this song because it got sampled for that Diddy/Faith Evans Biggie tribute.

I don't need any help with Fleetwood Mac, I grew up with this s**t, but see this is why I made this topic, so someone who knows what they're talking about with this genre of music can hook me up with some bands that I might like, based off of me liking this song, if that makes sense?

Couple examples of Trip Hop, "so if you don't know, now you know nigga."
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0WCNXpBRMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnih6TarUbg

Type of metal I'm looking for, don't really need any more Metallica, I haven't heard a track by them I don't like yet.

TL;DR: Do you know you're metal/classic rock/trip hop/creepy stalker music that has an eerily addictive melody? Awesome because I don't, so I need you, whoever you are, to give me a nudge in the right direction. Basically MM forums I want you to be like a Related Videos feature that I can interact with.

Oh yeah, if you're going to post rap, I'm expecting a standard of Big L or above, so basically keep the Lil B, J Cole, ASAP Rocky garbage to a minimum.

Seriously, I'm getting bored of rap at this caliber,

I don't need to be put to sleep by J Cole's slightly above-average self.