• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riggz

Anybody try cloud gaming?

8 posts in this topic

i knew the tech has been out for awhile but now i'm starting to see them in the mainstream.. anyone here use any cloud gaming platforms? if yes, which one and how is your experience with it?

my apartment is pretty small so i dont like having a desktop here, and it would be cool if i can just play games on my laptop on full res

no

no but i've sucked d**k for money

On 12/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, Null said:

no but i've sucked d**k for money

not surprised tbh

I had Nvidia Geforce Now and donated it to a friend, he plays on a pretty c****y laptop and overall he is pretty happy with the experience tbh and doesn't complain much about the lagg which I assume is because he has really good internet. I think it's pretty cool since the Nvidia Geforce now is in beta and its free but personally I and he wouldn't pay for it if it became subscription based.

18 hours ago, Riggz said:

not surprised tbh

thx ur guide was pretty useful

10 hours ago, Slow Toad said:

I had Nvidia Geforce Now and donated it to a friend, he plays on a pretty c****y laptop and overall he is pretty happy with the experience tbh and doesn't complain much about the lagg which I assume is because he has really good internet. I think it's pretty cool since the Nvidia Geforce now is in beta and its free but personally I and he wouldn't pay for it if it became subscription based.

sounds awesome! yeah the one i was looking at seemed hella expensive. it was like 40$ a month for a 1080 level graphics performance with hardware upgrades shortly after a new top-tier card comes out. if they had a more reasonable offering like 10-15$ a month, it'd be a different ball game tho

5 hours ago, Null said:

thx ur guide was pretty useful

glad someone read it

On 16/12/2018 at 4:56 AM, Riggz said:

sounds awesome! yeah the one i was looking at seemed hella expensive. it was like 40$ a month for a 1080 level graphics performance with hardware upgrades shortly after a new top-tier card comes out. if they had a more reasonable offering like 10-15$ a month, it'd be a different ball game tho

glad someone read it

People usually sell the Nvideo Geforce code for about 10$~ so check them out maybe. I applied for the beta access in like February and got the invite to join in like August so it aint worth the wait. But I am not sure how long theyll have it open for, my friends been using it for 4 months now.