• Announcements

    • Piers

      Registration turned off   07/28/18

      ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Itz Muzzy

need m8s

24 posts in this topic

been gone long

 

about to join fatality

pls help

 

rsn 
J muz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yikes 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least join tlp instead of fi

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

foe has the most exmm btw

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont want to join foe though

i dont even know wat clans are open or anything i just got asked to join fi

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't bother

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iowna slave said:

foe has the most exmm btw

proof 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Furious said:

proof 

f1e935d292.png

+k2p and + etho's brother applied recently, and jp left last week.

to be fair i have no idea if there's any exmm group in some other clan but it's seems a reasonable guess that foe has most exmm

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iowna slave said:

f1e935d292.png

+k2p and + etho's brother applied recently, and jp left last week.

to be fair i have no idea if there's any exmm group in some other clan but it's seems a reasonable guess that foe has most exmm

jesus christ yall are nerds 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/04/2019 at 11:26 AM, Furious said:

jesus christ yall are nerds 

true

 

except for dean he's my bae

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 4:52 AM, iowna slave said:

f1e935d292.png

+k2p and + etho's brother applied recently, and jp left last week.

to be fair i have no idea if there's any exmm group in some other clan but it's seems a reasonable guess that foe has most exmm

are trips mandatory/do u have to commit alot of your time in pure clanning or is it more like casual nowadays

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Riggz said:

are trips mandatory/do u have to commit alot of your time in pure clanning or is it more like casual nowadays

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Riggz said:

are trips mandatory/do u have to commit alot of your time in pure clanning or is it more like casual nowadays

 

19 minutes ago, Furious said:

 

you don't have to commit loads of time. I've been in foe for like 10 months and only been to like 1 prep since i prioritize sleep, and i've had no complaints from leadership.

i do some weekend trips but if you can't make it, it's np. I like ending my weekends with a comfy sunday trip so they're the main reason i do it nowadays.  there's still a group that do midweek trips and there's like 2 preps a week, so how much time you put into it is mostly up to u.

 

on a slightly related note: i think there's like 2+ clans opening up recently and foe isn't as dominant as we've been the last 6 months, so trips going forward through spring/summer should be interesting. i think there's somewhere between 6 -9 clans around nowadays pulling between 50-80, most around 60.

should also mention that rot has been camping foe on zerks/tanks/meds the last month or so, so if you're planning on joining expect the trips to be boring until we get that sorted lol. Last trip we split the clan in two, with one part being 100% leak free and that worked well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iowna slave said:

 

you don't have to commit loads of time. I've been in foe for like 10 months and only been to like 1 prep since i prioritize sleep, and i've had no complaints from leadership.

i do some weekend trips but if you can't make it, it's np. I like ending my weekends with a comfy sunday trip so they're the main reason i do it nowadays.  there's still a group that do midweek trips and there's like 2 preps a week, so how much time you put into it is mostly up to u.

 

on a slightly related note: i think there's like 2+ clans opening up recently and foe isn't as dominant as we've been the last 6 months, so trips going forward through spring/summer should be interesting. i think there's somewhere between 6 -9 clans around nowadays pulling between 50-80, most around 60.

should also mention that rot has been camping foe on zerks/tanks/meds the last month or so, so if you're planning on joining expect the trips to be boring until we get that sorted lol. Last trip we split the clan in two, with one part being 100% leak free and that worked well.

whys rot camping fo l0l 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Furious said:

whys rot camping fo l0l 

as far as i know, one of our ranks was in some rival main clan and they didn't like it. + they didn't do the dmm while all their competition did and they got bored for a few weeks. Might be more to it, but i don't know it all.

last week we split in two and worked around it pretty successfully though

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 4:07 PM, iowna slave said:

as far as i know, one of our ranks was in some rival main clan and they didn't like it. + they didn't do the dmm while all their competition did and they got bored for a few weeks. Might be more to it, but i don't know it all.

last week we split in two and worked around it pretty successfully though

 

oh yikers 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

add me up dude "Swi p". Join foe btw

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 4:07 PM, iowna slave said:

as far as i know, one of our ranks was in some rival main clan and they didn't like it. + they didn't do the dmm while all their competition did and they got bored for a few weeks. Might be more to it, but i don't know it all.

last week we split in two and worked around it pretty successfully though

 

rip 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

go main

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do ppl still pk?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

join foe but like others said trips arent fun at the moment because of rot

and i attend an event once a week rn and they dont mind

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.