• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GANG

The Story Behind Your Runescape Username?

518 posts in this topic

What is the story behind your Runescape username?

Me personally my username came from a nickname in real life from friends when I was in high school. I also use to write it on my locker and binders etc. After I had made my failed pure and got defense on it I told myself i want to come up with a name that will stand out and is 1 of a kind on runescape and 'Gangstar' fit that and get 99 range so I did.

Me personally my username came from a nickname in real life from friends when I was in high school. I also use to write it on my locker and binders etc. After I had made my failed pure and got defense on it I told myself i want to come up with a name that will stand out and is 1 of a kind on runescape and 'Phat' fit that and get 99 range so I did.

Me personally my username came from a nickname in real life from friends when I was in high school. I also use to write it on my locker and binders etc. After I had made my failed pure and got defense on it I told myself i want to come up with a name that will stand out and is 1 of a kind on runescape and 'Phat' fit that and get 99 range so I did.

Noob lol

when you get "M U Se D"

like V Danger V but i wanted some money so i made this then it turned into my proper pure

I was watching a T.V. show and one of the people said something about a nightmare. I started to think of a runescape name and I eventually came up with 0 Nitemare 0. ;)

started R-u--n now with a couple friends. They had names like r--u-n-now, r--u--n-now, r-u-n--now

kinda funny how im the only one that made mine good.

then it got the ban hammar ;)

Rewaz = ManuREWA (Where I Live) first accouny was called rewaz archer - then r-e-w-a-z an r-e--w--a-z.

Me personally my username came from a nickname in real life from friends when I was in high school. I also use to write it on my locker and binders etc. After I had made my failed pure and got defense on it I told myself i want to come up with a name that will stand out and is 1 of a kind on runescape and 'I Made U Eat' fit that and get 99 range so I did.

erm made i was a twin so i got a noob name, i guess its ok ;)

I made I am Jad, sold it, then made a new pure Jad is back, cuz i was back on pures ;)

I had a twin called Archeris Lt

I--h4x--I

I's are from mahatma cuz he was first pure i ever saw in a pk vid and i was like dem im fking jealous ;)

H4x.. well lots of friend call me hax IRL and i didn't wanted Hax i dunno why.. so i made it a 4

and the -- are for ppl mostly mains to search me on highscore's lots of them cant find me :)

Eraser

Ahrasr

I erase em gud

Lals.

;)

well it was cool and sunny day and i was like "omg i need to start new game" so i asked some friendz and one guy said "yo dude runescape is teh s**t" so i wanted to see this s**t lol.

i went to www.runescape.com

clicked create new acc and created account named mahatma2344 because my friend said mahatma ownz

so yeah this is cool story

Antonio Banderas

I like Magners and i was making a pure, so i magners i, no s**t!

Dunno lol ;)

Sm4rt R4ng3

Well I made like a million pure names awhile back and i had to pick one, i wanted to make a ranger and possibly range/2her.

So I picked sm4rt r4ng3.

I liked it alot and it looked good with full wiz g and d hide's in f2p so i thought i was hot s**t ;)

Made as just a fun mage pure in f2p who would pk right off of Tut island...then decided to get Defence on one of my other pures and make this one really good.

Furious goat didn't fit ;)

:)

Wanted Dark History, but someone had it already so I got No History instead ;)

Well, I always say Hey to people.. And I usually say I, and Am.. And my name is Dominic; shorterned to Dom.

So I decided to put it as Hey I Am Dom

Back when I made this account I watched WWE a lot and my favorite wrestler was Jeff Hardy, so I put Jeff then who knows why I added Yes. Better than numbers though. ;)

Carl gave me it at like 40 Range. ;)

My main (volcomsk818), came from the fact I've liked volcom clothing accesories etc for awhile, and at the time I made my runescape account and got into runescape I had just started skateboarding irl... so, volcomsk8, then 818 is my birthday august 18th

My pure (hrgwghjpdkmc) is the initials of my 4 best real life friends..