• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GANG

The Story Behind Your Runescape Username?

518 posts in this topic

joni is ma name

I was eating sour patch kids, sourpatchkid was unavailable (or not allowed), so I put a 1 in in place of the i.

did u quit rs already? you were 1 of the first with 2 99's :(

yeah, I quit about 2 weeks after I got the 99's because it didn't feel the same :/

heston = irl name lol

I was eating sour patch kids, sourpatchkid was unavailable (or not allowed), so I put a 1 in in place of the i.

did u quit rs already? you were 1 of the first with 2 99's :(

yeah, I quit about 2 weeks after I got the 99's because it didn't feel the same :/

dam all that time wasted into it ..

i liek helicopters

What is the story behind your Runescape username?

No Emotions

kinda made this user after i broke up with my girll shes kinda the reason why im a cold hearted jerk -.-

Finally settled with Flote something simple and sorta original

Needed a name, wanted a semi original one and I woke up in the morning with a song stuck in my head with a line being 'pieces of the puzzle' and i thought it'd be a cool rs name and I tried it, it wasn't taken so I jumped on it.

King_Scarfie

A few of my friends have king and then their nick name. My nick name is scarfie.

i like the japanese m***a

Well i wanted to be a pro, but i never could so i jst changed my name into Like a Pro.

Also some other dumb names before that.

What is the story behind your Runescape username?

No Emotions

kinda made this user after i broke up with my girll shes kinda the reason why im a cold hearted jerk -.-

THAT'S DEEP

Been visiting mm forums for 8 years and I never knew this topic existed and what a load of crap is written in here.

The amount of people who offer an explanation and then come back a year later and decide to offer it again. What's even worse are the people that offer a different reason 2 years later.

Edit: why the hell is this in achievements?

Been visiting mm forums for 8 years and I never knew this topic existed and what a load of crap is written in here.

The amount of people who offer an explanation and then come back a year later and decide to offer it again. What's even worse are the people that offer a different reason 2 years later.

the hypocrisy in this post.

bashing people for post their explanation twice, but then not even posting his own explanation once

bashing people for post their explanation twice, but then not even posting his own explanation once

what a twat