• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manson

Those Of You Who Are Interested In My Quest

165 posts in this topic

Wow they grow up so fast

Beautiful.

What's the latest on Manson? It's been a while...

I think he got himself some kind of job and he was still living at his parent's house, he's probably trying to save enough to get out of there

prolly fukken mad biches

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

fkqfr4.png

He got a job as a dish washer at an old person's home and then got fired/quit because they were immoral or something, I forget. He wasn't living with his parents anymore, though. He also has a girlfriend and goes to church stuff now, surprisingly. It's because she's christian, idk if his beliefs have changed or not.

Lmfaoooo

He got a job as a dish washer at an old person's home and then got fired/quit because they were immoral or something, I forget. He wasn't living with his parents anymore, though. He also has a girlfriend and goes to church stuff now, surprisingly. It's because she's christian, idk if his beliefs have changed or not.

Is she black?

Wasn't he quite atheist?

Is she black?

Is she black?

No, she's white. He posted a picture of them together at a church dinner a while back. He had a haircut, as well.

Wasn't he quite atheist?

Ya, he was a big atheist. Was big into physics and science and stuff. I think his life had just been through so much s**t that he turned to the church like a lot of people in his situation do. I mean, it is religion, but they're willing to help out someone down on their luck.

i love manson

Beautiful.

How's it going, man?

Only interested if pics were provided

Beautiful.

How's it going, man?

Ma niqqa. I'm good mane, how you doing? Long time...

Aww Manson all grown up. Happy for him. He seemed to be in a really shitty household, hopefully he's out of that.

Is this niqqa still a virg?