• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kee

Easy Cash: Volatile Fire + Terrorpene (for Hunters)

19 posts in this topic

I just came across a really easy + semi afkable source of cash (for those of us low rollers who aren't already rolling in gold) in the form volatile fires which can be fished in the throne of flame in hyjal. They sell for 25g-27g each on my server and each fishing spot gives me between 5-8 per pool of fire.. It's worked out to roughly 1.5k-2k g an hour with minimal effort (they spawn once every 5 min or so, so easily afkable especially if you have fish tracker)..

They're located right near Terrorpene, the fiery turtle rare spawn hunter pet (which was why i originally visited the area), located here:

hyjalterrorpene.jpg

ancientseaturtlefire.jpg

It's a great incentive for hunters to camp the area but if your just want some cash and cbf comitting to a 1 hour instance it's a viable option..

imb4elitisthate

looks awesome man ill defo go there cheers

I can't even tell if that was a serious thankyou, **** this section has screwed with my head!!

twilight highlands 2nd day of cata 3k+ gold an hour for mining/herb, obviously way more if you had both

r.i.p

making 15k+ a day farming whiptail in tol barad on my paladin while farming honour, with the occasional half hour in twilight herb/mining on my druid. should have 350k by next week lol

never understood the point of farming s**t tons of gold lol

pretty sweet looking turtle though

id like to holocaust the auction house jews

id like to holocaust the auction house jews

I'm sure the guy who thinks he's a business mastermind on alliance because he did what everyone else was too lazy to do is laughing at you

(Gemcutterz)

also how easy will this be to bot

fishing pools can't be done without pirox bailey, and free fishing version won't work for pools soZZA

time to go find the visa

less wog cunts in my faction

what game is that?

what game is that?

s**t game called WoW

ph33r santa the spastic rando foreign chimes in with a burn on a game he's never played, Nice work mate!!!

if you're not a hunter there is a spot in twilight highlands that may be a bit faster.

What I do is camp the tol barad crocodiles after a game of Tol Barad so that everyones doing the daily quests and killing them.. you can skin them for savage leather which goes for 17g each on my server lol. Just made 1.2k gold in 20 minutes because there was 10 people at a time killing them

Only thing is u need ur faction to win tol barad and the games only happen every 2 and a half hours

lol QQ just got back from the beach, logged in to see the turtle, i try to tame it and some alliance hunter comes and kills it in 5 seconds, zzz