• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Furious

Post Your Wow Armory Profiles!

88 posts in this topic

How can you stand worgen.

The casting animation is so ******* bad

minmax for crit.

minmax for crit.

I'm aware.

Thats why I went worgen on my lock when I went alliance.

But I had to change because the casting animation is just soooooo bad.

You get 1% hit with swords anyway which is better than crit as affl.

also, same as before but since everyone else is

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/%C3%90emolition/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Bdwong/advanced

Casting animation is subjective... whether you like it or not - I don't really mind. Obviously it could be better; but meh.

And hit cap for affli this tier is not 100% mandatory. So it's actually not true that the 1% hit is > 1% crit - particularly for affli; other specs like demo/destro, ya the 1% hit is probably better.

Don't forget though... chances are you're not using a sword (which is the only time you get the 1% bonus) unless you can get Loshan (which happens to be BIS this tier) from Terrace. - also what if there is no decent stated caster sword in the current raid content? Then you're screwed lol.

I see you gemming purely for mastery (pretty much) on your lock - have you simmed your char? Pure mastery gems don't even yield me more DPS when I'm at ~490 ilvl let alone ~480. I also find it odd that you don't go for the 4717 haste soft cap.

old ^

Casting animation is subjective... whether you like it or not - I don't really mind. Obviously it could be better; but meh.

And hit cap for affli this tier is not 100% mandatory. So it's actually not true that the 1% hit is > 1% crit - particularly for affli; other specs like demo/destro, ya the 1% hit is probably better.

Don't forget though... chances are you're not using a sword (which is the only time you get the 1% bonus) unless you can get Loshan (which happens to be BIS this tier) from Terrace. - also what if there is no decent stated caster sword in the current raid content? Then you're screwed lol.

I see you gemming purely for mastery (pretty much) on your lock - have you simmed your char? Pure mastery gems don't even yield me more DPS when I'm at ~490 ilvl let alone ~480. I also find it odd that you don't go for the 4717 haste soft cap.

Last time I simmed it (less gear than I have now) it was about a ~100 DPS difference with mastery ahead.

And I'd have to gimp my mastery at this point for 4717, but I haven't been able to sim 4717 because it wont let me import from chardev

Last time I simmed it (less gear than I have now) it was about a ~100 DPS difference with mastery ahead.

And I'd have to gimp my mastery at this point for 4717, but I haven't been able to sim 4717 because it wont let me import from chardev

Ugh, don't you switch specs? Pure mastery is *** for destro/demo.

Ugh, don't you switch specs? Pure mastery is *** for destro/demo.

Only go demo for 5 mans because I don't need to watch procs for burst.

Its my alt and our alt raid hasn't started yet ( have doubts about it ever picking up this xpac because normal modes aren't a COMPLETE joke and everyone sucks at their alts + our socials we used last xpac aren't good anymore), If it gets to the point I can pug windlord/empress I'll probably go back to int.

Am not even 90... few more days and I'll begin the grind.

http://us.battle.net...ephinism/simple

Zyox, your glad toon must be worth a helluvalot.

I like your onani master sig.

OT: Ya, glad toons are worth quite a bit eh? Arena/rbgs boosts arn't cheap

Am not even 90... few more days and I'll begin the grind.

http://us.battle.net...ephinism/simple

Zyox, your glad toon must be worth a helluvalot.

I like your onani master sig.

OT: Ya, glad toons are worth quite a bit eh? Arena/rbgs boosts arn't cheap

I know one who paid about 600 US for glad, they're quite expensive depending on server group

Came to steal the show from PvE part.

http://eu.battle.net...ijupoika/simple

Oh yes, I'm showing off my chest.

http://us.battle.net...

You lose.

Hadn't checked this topic in ages, but what the hell. You take a post from Feburary, and beat it on October, how is that even remotely comparable.

Also, came back to the game a few months ago. 10/14 HC atm. Gear is a bit lacking still.

this week i was in a 20 man h hm and i was the only cloth wearer. got 5 pieces that run. right now i kinda want to find a serious mythic guild to transfer for. my current server is totally dead for pve. i honestly dont think 1 guild has even downed mythic kargath